The option to change hotel's prices!:O

DeletedUser

Hello,:D

I just thought about an idea!

Why won't villege's member can change the hotel's price?
It will make a big compation between towns!Which will make the game more interesting.

I hope that you like it:cool:.

Yours,
Jozef.

Thanks for reading my topic.:):D

DeletedUser

cause you dont get any money from the hotel? so it doesnt make a difference

DeletedUser

No! I meant to:

Town A want 10 Dolars to stay at it hotel.But town B want 9 Dolars to stay at it hote;.
So they start a little compation.^^

It will make the game hard!:O Think saobut hte compation betweeen all of the towns in the area!:O

DeletedUser

but if you dont recieve any profit from it why not set it to $1? you dont lose money cause its a low price

DeletedUser

Yeah..what would be the point id alot or no one will go to your hotel what will you get out of it??Mmmmmm..

DeletedUser

you cant make it so that hotels give profit either, cause the first person to make a hotel gets hundreds of customers over the day.. even at $1 per stay thats too much and they will have a massive advantage

DeletedUser

No offence intended, but this idea is absolutely pointless. If you given people the ability to change their Hotel prices, then it would unbalance the game, meaning that everybody will go to the cheap Hotels. Yes, you might be doing some people a favour, but I would personally see it as giving them an unfair advantage.

Why would you want to change the prices any? You get no profit, so it shouldn't bother you whether you get Hotel visitors or not... If you are looking for people to duel, go find them - don't just wait for them to come to you.

DeletedUser

you cant make it so that hotels give profit either, cause the first person to make a hotel gets hundreds of customers over the day.. even at $1 per stay thats too much and they will have a massive advantage

yes that is true..

But you are forgetting we do have a choice not to sleep there in the first place..and also to add to the fact that if you have to shell out cash to build a town which other benefit you should get an advantage coz you are providing other with an advantage also..it is just not fait for people with towns not to recieve money when they shell out monry to level up there towns and other benefit from it..

hope they implement that you get profit from the hotel..

DeletedUser1105

Yeah I don't see the point of this, to be honest.

Even if they change it so you get a percentage of the hotel profits I don't think they should do this. There is nothing wrong with the current prices.

DeletedUser

when you build a hotel you sleep for free.. so it costs you over $300 to build.. within 31 days of sleeping in that hotel and youve already made a profit. Now if you think that a town has 5 members.. all pay an equal amount and youve broken even within 6 days

DeletedUser

no exactly.. so the hotels are worth it because eventually you save money anyway

DeletedUser

Well it is right,but now there are a lot of hotels!

Now the fight will mkae hte game more hard.^^

And just ot remained you that easy game end fast.:O

DeletedUser

But still would make building a town worth it..if you can have some profit..

DeletedUser

.. right i cant be assed to explain again.. read my comments and youll see why its a stupid idea getting profit from hotels. Your just being lazy and greedy