The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15641

It's not a record but is good for level 72 not a premium pure trader.
Beta world Alamogordo. Lovely bug :)
2hzu328.jpg

beta does not count but only if its so impressive...yours is not impressive i had one in w1 for non premium for over 10k too.

DeletedUser34759

It's not impressive, is a bug as i said.
10k luck is impossible for level 72, but looks nice achievement for that level:laugh:

DeletedUser

Oh dang, MM tried to steal my sleeping records.

I'm a pro sleeper lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25892

It's not impressive, is a bug as i said.
10k luck is impossible for level 72, but looks nice achievement for that level:laugh:

I do not think this is a bug? You found a fancy buckle belt at 2700 which is prob in your range. There has never been a true definition that key 3 was only found if you have 7500 luck + in the job because many with non premium have gotten the key before with low luck. The only thing we have realized is that key 3 is found from grave robber and traveling merchant. I have not seen a report from any other job.

MM2099

DeletedUser

Luck has never been the max value of all combined items. With 0 LP you can find $14k worth of recipes on merchant or break up gangs without even finding an actual luck drop. Yours might actually be a record for total drops on a job without premium, but it's on Beta and it's on 2.0.

DeletedUser25892

Luck has never been the max value of all combined items. With 0 LP you can find $14k worth of recipes on merchant or break up gangs without even finding an actual luck drop. Yours might actually be a record for total drops on a job without premium, but it's on Beta and it's on 2.0.

This is correct, but more specifically the key 3 is like the recipes and I would suggest are considered product finds to a degree which technically are unlimited.

MM2099

DeletedUser

This is correct, but more specifically the key 3 is like the recipes and I would suggest are considered product finds to a degree which technically are unlimited.

The third key is a quest drop, the recipes are random products for those two jobs. On grave robber you could find a luck drop, a third key, 4 rings, 4 notes part 2, and a smells like treasure map piece if you haven't done the quest yet. I was just saying it's not a bug...

DeletedUser25892

The third key is a quest drop, the recipes are random products for those two jobs. On grave robber you could find a luck drop, a third key, 4 rings, 4 notes part 2, and a smells like treasure map piece if you haven't done the quest yet. I was just saying it's not a bug...

I was just agreeing with you...but I want the last word on the subject!:p

MM2099

DeletedUser29791

I have a couple of records I want to post. I have never done this before so sorry if I do this wrong.

Highest number of crafted items from lesser recipes 2191

Highest number of crafted items from simple recipes 321

Highest number of crafted items (Critical) 213

Highest number of recipes learned 22

Highest number of buffs used 497

zkHwL.jpg

Highest HP Soldier 15370

aLWqZ.jpg

All these are for HAL0 R3ACH on W12.

Ripwise

Hello!

I have a crafting record for Number of crafted items from difficult recipes which i would like to report.

f7b2b11b5eb244879b1e769k.png

Nickname is Ripwise, world 12.

Thank you :)

DeletedUser

I have a crafting record for Number of crafted items from difficult recipes which i would like to report.

Just curious, 541: working on your third weapon? My only 600+ is at 534 after one of them.

DeletedUser25892

Just curious, 541: working on your third weapon? My only 600+ is at 534 after one of them.

The max # of difficult recipes able to be made is 550 before the 600s start....could still be working on his 500 recipes...

DeletedUser

The max # of difficult recipes able to be made is 550 before the 600s start....could still be working on his 500 recipes...

Could be, but he isn't.

"- CRAFTING POINTS - 601
- NOW CRAFTING - WATCHMAKERS TOOLS
"

I thought I a Stranger's Colt of his on the market too.

But yeah, the big one I forgot was leveling crafting from the beginning and not making, say, green bayonets before worrying about leveling it. My 600+ was a tonic peddler solely for cigs during a long key hunt and cigs go from yellow to grey.

Ripwise

Hello!

Elmyr, i am indeed at 601 crafting points and maybe the reason i have that many points from difficult recipes is that i leveled verry fast.

I started to craft on 27th June and still waiting to make more watchmakers tools so i can make my first weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.