The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25892

Okay rebow it is so time for you to update haha :)!

Amount deposited into the bank

Highest amount deposited into the bank

And slept in one go - 25

24111584093.png

And Most Spent on one Market Item? Not sure if this is a record, I will let the MOB decide :).

24112020449.png

DeletedUser22493

UPDATE!
Okey, im back from vacation, work travels and what-not. Time for a update. Sorry for taking so long.

@ Phoenix
Aye, I did forget to add the link. Sorry, but it's been beat now, so hopefully I didn't deprave you of too much glory. ;)

@ Mightymouse
Ive added the ones you summed up. Thanks a bunch mate!

@ SammyStorm
Added 2 of them. NPC level is beat. Well done.

@ Canufeelit
Again, I need to know what world, and what character to add it. Please repost if you want it added.

@Alcoll
Again, I need to know what world, and what character to add it. Please repost if you want it added.

@ Eeyam
Added Jouais's dmg record.

@ Unknown General
It's added. A record is a record, unless prerequisites has been set. Which it has not. If it wasn't for the fact that ill re-set all such records with the 2.0 update, id take into consideration how this record was achieved.
But for now, it gets to revel in some short term glory gained so easily.

@ Elmyr
Added NPC dueling level to the dueling section.

@ Kingsib
Added town points.

@ Moxy69
Added your 5 min drop.

@ CNRXX
Im sorry, I dont find most of those records interestingly enough to add in the International records.
I did however add the inventory value, as that surpasses any .net records by far.

@ RestartER

@ Aks47u
Added most distinct items. (997 items)

@ Elmyr
Added inventory value

@ Disappoint
Added prayers.

@ Elmyr
It already equals to one previously posted. Same drop. My fault tho, for being so slow updating.

@ Whitewalker

@ Felicity
Sorry, Slip had you beat there.

@ Elmyr
Added Slip to the top monthly dmg.

@ Teremb ura
I can't replace a .net record with a international record, and your record does not beat the current int record for town points which is: -L- Iron CladW2.nl1.050.708

@ Mightymouse
Added bank deposits. Didn't add highest purchase, as its easy to "arrange".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

News!

- Ive now edited the section for the "Items & Collections, like I said I would.
So now we need to fill the 2nd and 3rd place. Please post your records!

- With the 2.0 update, several records will be re-set, as they become unbeatable or illrelevant. Feel free to help me find records that needs re-setting after the update.

Here is the current list:

- Most Total Town Points
- Most Fort Points
- Most Owned Forts
(Because there are fewer forts on the map, thus its not possible to get the same amount of points anymore.)

- The Jobs section will be re-done, to fit the new work system.

- Luck Drop section will be re-done, due to the new drop system.

- All work-exp records will be re-set with the new exp system.

DeletedUser

Quests:

.net, M.I.A. w10, 538
img.php

International, Laki235 .sk Arizona
img.php

.de, dermorpheus, w4
img.php

I don't know if you even want to include the other two at this point since the highest international I have is below .net and .de with all those extra advertising quests is only one higher.

DeletedUser22493

I decided id leave the Quests and Achievements to your threads. Overachievers & Who's the questiest.

I think id rather make a link to your sections. Too much pointless work for both of our threads keeping the same records.

DeletedUser

Maybe the record should be "The alliance with the lowest recruiting standards." :p I haven't looked at it, but I'm guessing it has a huge number of one person towns.

DeletedUser22493

Now, now Elmyr.. Records don't discriminate.
We don't ask a man who ate 50 and 1/2 hotdogs in 12 minutes, WHY.

DeletedUser

We ask if he ate them sans bun or if he ate them with mustard, onions, chili, and cheese. :p

Edit: And I was joking about this one. There's no reason for it not to be the record. Ditto slipery elm's record, or I wouldn't have submitted it. It's lame, but anyone has the option of being a serial defender. The world 9 town points record should not. Taking forts with ZERO competition is completely meaningless. I still say that absolutely should not count. Records are supposed to be an accomplishment and they've accomplished NOTHING.

DeletedUser15641

We ask if he ate them sans bun or if he ate them with mustard, onions, chili, and cheese. :p

Edit: And I was joking about this one. There's no reason for it not to be the record. Ditto slipery elm's record, or I wouldn't have submitted it. It's lame, but anyone has the option of being a serial defender. The world 9 town points record should not. Taking forts with ZERO competition is completely meaningless. I still say that absolutely should not count. Records are supposed to be an accomplishment and they've accomplished NOTHING.

alright so is it fair that you or anyone else make the record for no losing once but he/she only duels non duelers?so where is the accomplishment in that??

delldell56

to be honest, slip's stats are something to be proud of. i've seen players that actually only defend by choice and don't get anywhere near his numbers. and he's also often offline. however, when you see untamed with 119 towns and only 517 members (also 50 forts), then check the second biggest alliance (bad company) and find that with JUST 70 towns they are barely short by 100 members and also manage to own A LOT more forts, you get a clearer picture. things get even worse when you check the alliance in 3rd place, revolution, with only 22 towns and 5 more forts than untamed.

i've always had issues with the whole quantity vs quality thing. but that's just me.

DeletedUser25892

250 green recipes, w4.

24408434665.png

Green Recipes W13 - 310
Also I have Number of Recipes learned (which is pointless as of right now 22 is max...) - Prob delete that line :)

Crafted critical 127 - Although I feel a more realistic record is % of luck of critical vs total green/grey crafted items :) just a though.

MM2099

Status
Not open for further replies.