The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Best drop from 10/5 minutes new time :
http://prntscr.com/e4h7s

$590? Seriously? This isn't my best, but most reports from The treasure were lost in migration. World 12

yI1eL.png

DeletedUser34315

I saw no one had the record, figured I'd get the ball moving :) It worked.

DeletedUser

I was going to say "what, you're going to update every two wins?" before enlarging the pic. That's cool, less open ended so people have a specific target to shoot for instead of having the record go back and forth. Nice streak.

DeletedUser

http://www.westforts.com/en14/player/battles/68948

figa1 in Briscoe, highest monthly damage, July 2012 - 540,385

I give figa a hell of a lot more credit since he actually attacks and isn't a serial defender, which is just pathetically lame and makes me have zero interest in ever FFing on Colorado. If we could somehow quantify lameness, ToG on w15 would have the record. Anyway...

slipery elm, Colorado, July 2012 - 586,979

http://www.westforts.com/en15/player/battles/72666

So lame:

UUEh7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we say figa has the best monthly damage for a fort fighter? Fort fighters attack as well as defend. A lot of them even prefer attacking.

DeletedUser25892

As I depart shortly I figured I would add a few more records.

23515062945.png

MM2099

DeletedUser28982

not an option

it isn't like slip doesn't attack. The alliance he's in ie. Inception just hasn't had many attacks lately due to our unfavorable HP situation and general lack of activity by players in the alliance..

DeletedUser6693

wow, why am i getting attacked? i didnt even ask to be put up for a record. scroll back a few pages and you will find more then 1 attack. i am not in TOG for 1 thing, it is not my fault that w15 is trying to break our alliance up by attacking us 4 times a day, i dont exactly love getting up and fort battling at 3 am everyday but i dont think i should be slammed as not a real fort fighter for doing it, i am offline for a lot of day battles but always try to be there offline or online. our alliance would love to have attacked more but we were not given the chance.

thanks for the love

DeletedUser

our alliance would love to have attacked more but we were not given the chance.

You attack by digging before you're attacked, not waiting for a defense. If your alliance is for some reason not allowed to dig, then your alliance is the problem. Either way there's a solution to not ever attacking.

DeletedUser6693

as usual you know it all elmyr, and your right i am not a real fort fighter and never have been.

DeletedUser

You attack by digging before you're attacked, not waiting for a defense. If your alliance is for some reason not allowed to dig, then your alliance is the problem. Either way there's a solution to not ever attacking.

When you have a multi rule that states 6 hrs between battles & 8 hrs between attacks by the same alliance, and more than 1 alliance attacking 1 specific alliance it can be tough to find a time to dig w/o calling a multi. Also, not everyone wants 4+ battles per day, so we do try to wait for what is a reasonable time for us.....so yes, we have alot of defenses. ToG nor any other town in Inception is not a serial defender, to quote your words Elm ;) Not that this really belongs here, but oh well.....back to the records now :)

DeletedUser15641

The record is for .net but its impressive don't really know how impressive it is but can't replace .net old record though.

Might have an own space its up to rebow to decide so good luck.

DeletedUser

When you have a multi rule that states 6 hrs between battles & 8 hrs between attacks by the same alliance, and more than 1 alliance attacking 1 specific alliance it can be tough to find a time to dig w/o calling a multi. Also, not everyone wants 4+ battles per day, so we do try to wait for what is a reasonable time for us.....so yes, we have alot of defenses. ToG nor any other town in Inception is not a serial defender, to quote your words Elm ;) Not that this really belongs here, but oh well.....back to the records now :)

just a general remark, though this entire discussion shouldn't be in here, same alliance has to leave 8 hour between attacking again, though others can dig 6 hours after an attack already, which means you always got atleast 2 hours to dig in(usually even more) i also remember a few weeks ago we wanted you guys to dig but after at 10-11 pm still no one had dug, we just gave up and dug again to atleast have a battle that today.

Slippery elm is a menace and a pesk since he always crits me(GRRRRR), however its not his fault he only has defences, and every attack they got now and also in the past he attends them, he is a true fortfighter going to every battle, and shouldn't be portraited as someone thats only defence hugging, he just follows his alliance battles which are currently simply mainly defences(actually i believe the last 2 attacks they had were even dug by slippery elm), that he makes more damage on those a well, but on attacks he usually also reaches huge scores in the past

so slippery elm should just have that record, and i think black stump has the record for top town damage in a month

Since if we gonna make divides whats next, on every colo battle hp is 30-40-50% higher then on older worlds making it much easier to get high crits cos the average hp on battles is 6-7k? whereas on other worlds thats maybe 4-5k? its a record as simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.