The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

delldell56

multis make the next attack more expensive, and it keeps escalating the more forts are dug up. based on the costs, i'd say every fort or nearly every fort on w9 was multied on a single server time day.

*edit*: just so you get a better pic of it, attacking a small fort costs $1,500; a medium costs $5,000 and a big costs $10,000 if there have not been other digs in the previous 6 hours. i can't remember how much the costs increase after the first dig, because i don't do multis.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didn't spell it out, but I explained it by breaking down the cost. A big is $10k, a small is $1500. The cost of the eighth battle doubled seven times (2^7) and the cost of the sixth doubled five times (2^5).

DeletedUser25892

I didn't spell it out, but I explained it by breaking down the cost. A big is $10k, a small is $1500. The cost of the eighth battle doubled seven times (2^7) and the cost of the sixth doubled five times (2^5).

thanks for the insight...I understood the math, but didn't realize that multis were doubled during a certain # of hours before redigging :).

MM2099

DeletedUser25892

@rebow

I would like to take the most distinct items in inventory...my current link to inventory for most unique named items should suffice. 926

MM2099

DeletedUser31655

From w1:

Stats: Bohtar
Level 115
Duelling level 248

EMzC
Level 120
Duelling level 341

17ydkk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

Congratulations Bohtar, that's a very large amount of experience!

DeletedUser22493

Updated. Again. :hmf:

@ Shtefyx
Only .net records, unless they are extraordinary..

@ Victor
Added

@ Tom
Added.

@ Gammelnok
Since the game changes all the time, I decided to remove the whole 1 to lvl 10 record.
Ill be happy to add something more impressive, like 1 to 100, or 120.

@ Elm
That's allot of money. What would it cost to initiate a battle after that 1280000$ dig?
I mean, is it even possible to beat?

@Aks47u
Added. This is getting more and more impressive.. :) Go-go MM. You can beat this..!

@ Bothar
Marginal, but still better. Added.

@ Wandering
Id rather not start on that path. That's why we have The West Forts. So people can go and see this sort of stuff.

@ Elmyr

Added Farmer died hard.

DeletedUser

@ Elm
That's allot of money. What would it cost to initiate a battle after that 1280000$ dig?
I mean, is it even possible to beat?

The next large would have been $2,560,000. The 11th small would be $1,536,000. It could probably still be beat on an old world before most migrate, but I doubt it would be after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.