The Official Chinese Dynasty Newsletter

DeletedUser

I would like to start this new series of reports with an apology for the late release of this new edition, but I finally managed to resume my reporting from the battle field. I was sick with the flu and ran a bit behind with the stories, but after a long dusty journey through the desert, over the hills, down through the rivers and wild forests, I caught up with the Chinese soldiers once again.
They had made a long journey over to another part of the wild west. On a warm late June night they arrived at their destination. The rumor of their journey arrived to the settlement before them, gossip flourished around the area. And after a few days just sitting around scouting the area, eating noodle soup and exercising, I suddenly heard the dreaded battle call.
On the first day of July, a hot and dry day, 40 brave Chinese fighters attacked the fort Big B. The brave Li Kui challenged the fort. Unfortunately the brave warriors were defeated. The settlers celebrated their first victory against the feared soldiers, sending them a strong message.
Chocked over the resistance they staggered home … beaten and hurt. The Chinese had done good damage but not enough. I'm guessing they had to rethink things. Master Chao Gai did not leave his tent for 3 days planning the best way to attack these strong fearless people.
A week after the defeat, Chao Gai challenged the Vodka3000 fort. And the Chinese fought with a big fire in their hearts, and the defenders didn’t stand a chance. It seems Chao Gai called to arms a few more brave soldiers he had in training, thus not only leveling the battle field, but dominating it once again.
I joined up with them in their new fort, and listened to the roars and songs of victory.
I could see in Chao's eyes he was planning something marvelous already, strengthened by this victory he was already planning his next attack.

And it was a crazy attack.

Instead of going for one big fort, he went for THREE smaller ones.
Insane I thought. Well it seems I was right. The victory got into their blood and they got too bold too soon, the attacks didn’t work out as well as they thought, but they did manage to conquer one of the forts.
This part of the world might prove to be harder to beat. As the Chinese improve, so do the settlers. It will be the war of ages and it will be talked about for centuries to come.
Will be very interesting to see what they will do here next.

I'm Kuang Ming, signing off for this fortnight!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been scouting the Chinese camp, waiting for the next move.
One July evening, both Chao Gai and Yang Chun rode off from camp in different directions. Soon after, they had thrown the axe on both ThunderBolts Rock and Family Fort. I made my way over to the Family Fort and found a big tree to climb. My heart was pounding as the battle started. The Chinese soldiers climbed the walls and just shot all defenders down with ease and accuracy. But as I was making my way to see the aftermath of the other battle, I could hear rumors of how once again the Chinese were outsmarted by their brave opponents, like chiNisa, Dai Bach and Mistress Monica to name a few.
Two days later the Chinese attacked again. This time it was the fort Kill Li Kui (interesting name choice). With a roar they charged the south walls and towers. For a long time the defenders held them off, swapping positions to stay alive, but the Chinese kept pushing and made it up on the south wall. With an almost impossible to believe strength, the brave defenders refusing to back off, kept pushing back and shot the Chinese men off the wall. And so once again the Chinese were defeated. Thanks to sharpshooters like FricFrac, Der Kaiser and IvanMiletic to name a few.
The next few days in the Chinese camp, the soldiers underwent heavy training and a strict diet. Chao Gai was furious!
The evening of July 23rd they attacked again. This time it was the fort For sale and the defenders did not stand a chance. Despite the efforts of two brave adventurers, zobel and cptKiller, to hold the Chinese back, they were to strong, in higher number and determined to win. And that they did! The spirits seemed to be on the Chinese side the entire week, winning everything, defenses and attacks. The locals' attempt on Choptix Chloe failed. The Chinese conquered another fort the next day (Legion Fort) and this enraged the locals. I heard rumors that some locals are planning to admit defeat and move to a secluded area. This would help the Chinese conquer the world a lot easier. But easy is not what they are looking for.

This has been Kuang Ming, your fearless reporter, bringing you the news from the battlefield. I will soon return with more news for you all. I am now trying to find out who is the mysterious woman I have seen sneaking around the Chinese camp at nights and where is Chao Gai. He has disappeared from the Chinese camp over a week ago.

Stay tooned!

DeletedUser

This is Kuang Ming, once again bringing you the news from the battle field.

137 locals tried to win back one of their forts, Chopstix Chloe. But their efforts were futile. It seems the Chinese are invincible in defenses as well.
Next day Li Kui chose to attack fort Rumba House. Starting on the south side, the Chinese circled the fort with little effort, while also pushing the south flanks harder and harder. The defense stood no chance in the face of such adversity, repeated two days later at Moonlight Beer. After such overpowering victory, the Chinese decided to have a well deserved break and went to the beach to have some fun with some of the local women.
But during all this time, Chao Gai was missing. I had to go undercover and investigate for a while because I could not keep my mind off the mysterious woman I have seen sneaking around the Chinese camp.
Soon after, Chao was captured and was locked in a dungeon. Rumors have it that a woman charmed Chao one night after a battle and put some sleeping powder in his drink.
Dressed as a local, I volunteered to guard the dungeon a couple times. One night I noticed a secret visitor outside the dungeon window. I could not hear the conversation that took place, but I heard quite a few giggles. One morning as I was coming to do my shift at the dungeon, I found a girl locked instead of Chao Gai, while the guard was sleeping like a baby. A scared lady, none other than Dystope, told me what happened. I couldn't help but smile the whole time. She said she was persuaded by the western side to be friendly with Chao in his camp and then get him drugged, so they can lock him up and find out some of the secrets of the Chinese glory and future plans. But as she gained his trust over the few days she visited him, she could not help but fall for his charm and sweet words. One night she drugged the guard and stole his keys, so she can spend some time with Chao in his cell, but as he hugged her, he stole the keys and sneaked out, locking her inside. She looked both sad and furious. And I can't help but wonder: which side found out a few secrets? Was this whole thing plotted by Chao Gai, or did he really fall prey to the prowess of the western women?
This has been, as always, Kuang Ming, this time with a story one would only find in wars and movies.

Last edited by a moderator: