The New Jedi Order

DeletedUser

The Galaxy has fallen upon hard times (I mean really, really hard).
The Dark Side clouds everything (emphasis on everything).
The Jedi Order is the only thing holding the Force, and the universe, in place.

Join the Order and become an apprentice, and you may be bestowed with the title of Jedi Knight. For those who serve the Order well and contribute to the triumph of the Light, the title of Jedi Master awaits. Alas, the Order was once tainted by the Dark Side, and at the recommendation (read: urging) of OT's ruler, One Armed Ninja, the Order has been relocated to the peaceful planet of Campfire stories, a land that the Masters have always known to be more tolerant and accepting. This may not be the Order's true home, but look at it this way: here, our posts count!
Ready yourselves, Jedi, knights of the Republic, guardians of the Force! In the words of Master Yoda,
Yoda said:
The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen. Begun, the Clone War has.
Rules
1. This is an English forum, please speak English.
2. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say it, unless you want to get reported for spam.
3. Other rules may be added as they become necessary.

Cue Darth Vader theme: DAH DAH DAH dah DAHDAH dah DAHDAH! DAH DAH DAH dahDAHDAH dah DAHDAH! DAH dah DAHDAH dahDAHdahDAH, dah DAH dah dahDAHdahDAH, dah DAH dah dahDAH dahDAH!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a double post. I honesty have no idea how it happened. I might've clicked the button twice, but I'm not sure.

DeletedUser

Guys, I talked with Lord Regal about this, and he says if we wanna keep the Order around, we have to speak English, and English only. Henceforth, anything in lulcatz shall be considered spam, and treated as such. I'm sorry to have to enforce such a rule, but we must all be prepared to make sacrifices for the Order.

DeletedUser

.......That's sad, Lord Regal was once such a good Mod......They replaced the real one with a robot....The real one would never have enforced such a silly rule....

DeletedUser

Keep this in mind, young Padawan: Regal is the most sympathetic mod the Order has encountered so far.

Deleted User - 819397

.......That's sad, Lord Regal was once such a good Mod......They replaced the real one with a robot....The real one would never have enforced such a silly rule....
Peril...posts here count now...I have to keep people from spamming this area to keep the quality up as well.

Keep this in mind, young Padawan: Regal is the most sympathetic mod the Order has encountered so far.

Thanks KiTH. I try not to be unfair. I enforce the rules, but I make sure people have fun as well :)

DeletedUser

Regal.....I may just have to throw a bucket of water on you, to make sure you aren't all circuits in there......hey that may be a good RP.....

If it is a legitimate RP, I and RAWDOG playing Jedi Cats form the planet Lol, whose to say we do't speak in a different language? Our posts were also about as long as reguar RP posts.....I saw no problem with it.

DeletedUser13682

(Hard to understand, made no sense at first, frustrating to figure out. I honestly agree with Regal's decision. Besides, this is an English only forum. Just translate like you do for anything else in a foreign language.)

Time for business. I suggest we figure out where all the Wookies are going. Why do they keep disappearing?

DeletedUser

Trandoshan slavers, I'll wager. Whatever the cause, I propose that we send a team to investigate. Any volunteers?

DeletedUser13682

I would like to volunteer, and I hope that I shall be considered and placed on this reconnaissane team.

DeletedUser

Just saying shouldn't this be an RP discussion?
Not necessarily. If you read the first post, this was originally in OT, but was shut down there because people were doing what you are, spamming and not contributing.

Johann, you are a certain choice for the expedition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Thank you, master. May I also suggest that Padawan Lakwon come as well. He has superior tracking skills, and will be a great assett in finding the Wookies.

Deleted User - 819397

(Can we please avoid one-liners? The thread is moving slower than molasses, and the one liners are beginning to feel like spam. Thanks :))