the murder quest

DeletedUser35625

I am level 51 and have done THE JOB 12 times still no fabric found. am i doing something wrong? any suggestions or help is very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

Do you have positive labor points at the job? A lot of quest drops require positive labor points.

DeletedUser35677

No luck, i don't know what to do?
please explain me what did you mean with positive labor points

DeletedUser17612

you can unlock certain jobs by character level and you can work on them.
But to get quest drops, you need positive LPs; you must have enough skills to do that job properly.
you can see your labor points for a job when you put your mouse over that job icon on map.
labor-points.jpg

DeletedUser35677

wright, I need another hint. Where do I look for labor points in Quest Go catch the murderer.

DeletedUser34315

That part just requires you
Spoilers:
[spoil]to go to the murderer and beat him in a duel.
Here's a screenshot of his location.
http://prntscr.com/222m7g
You don't have to worry about labor points for that part of the questline.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser35677

I figure it out long time a go, but there' s nothing for me. He's hidding from me.
Labor points to low? Need special gear? Do a quick kick ass quiz?:mad::unsure:

DeletedUser35677

nope. It seem s here's the problem. I finished The murderer is the Mexican, Enrico (don't ask me how) and now I'm stuck.

DeletedUser33299

Mr. Cartwright !!!

Hi All ,

I did this quest long time ago and the last part that I finished is "The murderer is the Mexican, Enrico" , but I didn't see Mr. Cartwright !!! What can I do ? Is it a bug in the game ? If not so what's the use of the entire quest then if you can finish it !!! Please advise me what to do , every time I go there and search for him nothing show to me !! Any admin is there to help me with this problem ?:blink:

Thank you

DeletedUser

Hi All ,

I did this quest long time ago and the last part that I finished is "The murderer is the Mexican, Enrico" , but I didn't see Mr. Cartwright !!! What can I do ? Is it a bug in the game ? If not so what's the use of the entire quest then if you can finish it !!! Please advise me what to do , every time I go there and search for him nothing show to me !! Any admin is there to help me with this problem ?:blink:

Thank you

See the previous post. It is the answer to your question.

If you pick the wrong murderer, you can't do the last quest.

If you falsely accuse an innocent person, I guess it counts as a failed quest line.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32905

I can't find "The Will". i pick tobacco with the photo and no luck I have all the other clues no problem but that one any help?

DeletedUser25707

I did this quest before the map changed, but back then you needed to do all 6 jobs required to find the evidence on a specific job spot... back then the jobs needed were set in a circle arround the property but I have no clue about what the setup is now.

So maybe you should try the job spot that is closest to the property [same for all the other pieces of evidence].

DeletedUser

Location is irrelevant. If the clue doesn't drop, be patient and keep trying. On occasion, I have had to do the job loooooots of times for 15s before it finally dropped. :)

Deleted User - 4118352

I followed a quest line someone showed me for this quest - and I thought I had to do all of them, before I got to the Duel. Can it be done over? Like start again from the begining and get all the stuff again?