Resolved The murder quest

DeletedUser

okey i have done several hours of the job which gives u bloody piece but i still didnt get it,.. i am lvl 50 but i already have walking stick which i got on the market, that could be why im not getting it?

No, that's impossible.

Are you really doing the job 'clearing the forest'?

DeletedUser25632

okey i have done several hours of the job which gives u bloody piece but i still didnt get it,.. i am lvl 50 but i already have walking stick which i got on the market, that could be why im not getting it?

Once level 50, you should get the bloody cloth almost instantly after doing the job "Clearing The Forest" I've gotten the Cloth on 5 servers instantly after hitting 50.
Having an item will never keep you from completing a quest.

DeletedUser

yes im sure im doing clearing the forest job! i did

30x 5 mins
4x 15 mins
2x 30 mins
3x 60 mins

and i still didnt get it :S and im lvl 55 trapper with premium for luck and double char skills lol

DeletedUser

Please take all discussion for this quest to this thread. We're doing our best to keep all of the spoilers in the Quest Discussion section of the forums, and there is a detailed guide for the Murder quest in the first post.

DeletedUser

Murder Quest - can find items in jobs

I started the Murder Quest a few weeks ago but couldn't do all the jobs at that time. I have gone back to it now, with the photo equipped, but can't get any of the required items in the jobs I hadn't done. I have done 2 hours (separately) of Transporting Ammunition and still nothing. Is there a time limit on finishing the quest? I have completed it in 3 other worlds where I got all the items after 15 minutes.

DeletedUser31019

me, fool

I went without the old foto in the produkt slot to questgiver persons...that's it, no way back?

bye, bye 2,5k exp & rusty colt buntline....

DeletedUser

I went without the old foto in the produkt slot to questgiver persons...that's it, no way back?

bye, bye 2,5k exp & rusty colt buntline....

The only way the quest givers disappear is all but the murder when you make your accusation and the murderer when you duel him or her. They don't disappear because you "did it wrong".

DeletedUser

Murder Quest

I have been picking tobacco for weeks in order to get one of the items needed-I've had no joy-is there any specific clothing I need to be wearing?I have the photo equipped. :unsure:

DeletedUser

I have been picking tobacco for weeks in order to get one of the items needed-I've had no joy-is there any specific clothing I need to be wearing?I have the photo equipped. :unsure:

Are you sure you don't have the item yet?

DeletedUser

A quick question. Is the name of the property owner(And murder victim) the same for everyone?

DeletedUser31921

iv been clearing the forest for 3 days and can not find the bloody rag am i doing something wrong?... iam level 51 i have a bucket with water equipt..so what is the problem??

DeletedUser

The bucket has nothing to do with it, it's a completely separate quest. As futu said, are you sure you don't already have it? No offense, but are you sure you're doing the right job, clearing the forest and not felling trees or something?

DeletedUser31451

Where is the mansion or manor house located? I Can't find it on the map.I need to do this murder quest.

DeletedUser22685

The property? It's in the county second from the top, fifth from the right.

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me howfar the clues can be found from the mansion? radius or something?
i have 3 or 4 clues but can't find anymore.