Resolved The murder quest

DeletedUser

There are 5 suspects, they appear as white dots on the map, in the same square with the mansion 3 of them and 2 in the square above.

DeletedUser

Been doing the jobs for over a week now.. tried all different start locations, lengths of work etc.. it's obvious which jobs to do, (from the clues above and the amount of players doing them) but I still haven't been given or found the clue to move forward.. is there an issue on W10?

Thanks for any help..

DeletedUser

Yeah, I spoke to the suspects, spoke to the sheriff, then was told to look for clues around the property.. hence the above question, been doing the jobs for over a week etc.. no clues forthcoming, just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing, or in the correct order..

DeletedUser

my wife just managed to get the clue from the Charlatan job in one of the worlds but There doesn't seem to be anything at the Sherrif now. For memory one you had all the clue you went back to him. Is there something that she's missing or I have forgotted (it was a while back)?
Maybe the mission has expired but it seems strange that she had a clue drop a day or 2 ago.

In case this involves any spoilers maybe the answer could be PM'd in that case and I'll pass it on to her (if she's nice to me ;))

DeletedUser

If she doesn't get the quest from the sheriff it means she does not have all the clues. Besides the old photo and the bloody fabric, she needs 6 more other clues.
The mission did not expire. :)

DeletedUser

Duduie's hint is as good as telling us EXACTLY what to do already. Anything more means she has to put the clue items into our inventory personally. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after i reach lvl 50, what i have to do so murder quest appears? any other infos? cheers!

DeletedUser

i can only get it by doing the wood thingy job?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, i have searched the entire area and only found 5 items...is the sixth further afield?

DeletedUser

Wheres the mansion ?

County 16

weststaemaput9.jpg

DeletedUser

okey i have done several hours of the job which gives u bloody piece but i still didnt get it,.. i am lvl 50 but i already have walking stick which i got on the market, that could be why im not getting it?