Resolved The murder quest

DeletedUser

:blink: sooooooooooo the sheriff told me to get back to the property to look for clues after interviewing all the suspects, I went back there and nothing happened.

What am I missing :no:

thanks for help

DeletedUser

Any specific length to the jobs I need to do ?? can I do 10 minutes for example :eek:

DeletedUser

how many jobs do I have to do and do they have to be specific ones ??? ?:blink:

DeletedUser

specific ones, around the property, they are pretty close, gather 6 clues. :)

DeletedUser25233

I've done all the jobs around the mansion (after having visited all the suspects and completing that part of the quest line). I've followed all the clues you gave in your other thread about what jobs to do Duduie. The only thing I may not have done is a job associated with a 'yellow potion'. Is it a curative potion, a corrosive potion? Maybe it's beaver wee, so I need to do Demolishing the Dam!..?

I didn't think I was that dumb, but I'm obviously missing something.

p.s. in the quest epilogue the sheriff says to do it quickly otherwise the guilty party might get away. I've not traveled all the way back to my home town, but slept near-by (didn't know how long I had to do jobs for from reading other thread, so started with 30 min each, then upgraded to and hour each, hence had to get more energy to complete). Is there a time limit?

DeletedUser

A yellow potion in a bottle that you can put in your product slot. :) Can't be more specific than that. Figure out what job gives you a yellow potion that is around the mansion.

DeletedUser25233

thanks Duduie,

I'm guessing the job you're hinting at is one that getting a black bowler hat and a brown waistcoat etc. might be a good idea for... Haven't done that one yet 'cos can't see it, 'cos haven't picked up enough items like the black bowler hat for it to become visible/viable.

No problems, I'll work on it.

Ta,

mrnnh

DeletedUser25233

by the way... what's the word about a time limit on that quest?

DeletedUser

I am confused, the sheriff never gave any clues about jobs, so how in the fluck do you know what your supposed to do.

:hmf:

DeletedUser

He tells you to look for clues around the property. The clue that opens the quest is obtained from a job. Around the property there are jobs. So in conclusion, you do the jobs around the property until you find some clues.

DeletedUser1655

property

Ok maybe I suck, but I cannot find the property. How do i see it on my map?

some please help

DeletedUser27227

does it matter how long i do the jobs, and in witch order?

DeletedUser22271

I cant see the mansion either and the only white dots on my map are the ones for the ghost town, forest meadow and the property. Is the property the mansion?

Last edited by a moderator: