The Mexican Army progresses

• Thread starter DeletedUser19883
  • Start date

DeletedUser19883

Currently the Mexican Army have liberated two forts. Raids on a third have been repulsed. The amry is mustering however and a large offensive to take the county will soon begin. Rebel strongholds have been targetted in an attempt to flush pockets of resistence out.
Currently we are looking for Alliances, Towns and Forts in the world to announce for one side or the other. We have medals now available for players who take part in the battles over the coming months. I will be compiling a list here.

DeletedUser

I would like to join the Mexican side. Let me ask my town if they are also interested.

DeletedUser

I've sent telegrams to the Mexican generals. I have received no response.

DeletedUser21540

If anyone wants to join the Mexican cause, please feel free to contact me. I am recruiting for my town now. Just look for me or the town "JUAREZ RAIDERS"

DeletedUser

All Mexican forts are lost.

For, so far, unknown reasons, Mexican leadership betrayed loyal Mexicans and abandonded all forts.

DeletedUser

Nobody betrayed anything. Is simple: the two NPC towns will not hold forts. I believe there will be an announcement posted soon with details about how this revolution will work and it's purpose.

DeletedUser

Loyal Mexicans feel betrayed. We spilled our blood to free those forts from Texan occupators and now our leadership abandoned them without a word.

DeletedUser

Nobody betrayed anything. Is simple: the two NPC towns will not hold forts. I believe there will be an announcement posted soon with details about how this revolution will work and it's purpose.

It may be simple to you, with access to the moderator forum, but it is far from simple for those who signed up on w4 to take part in this new scheme.

We were informed that things would start happening after the 1.27 update, so we happily went about doing our thing until then - levelling up, getting cash - and then when the update did happen ... nothing.

There are numerous threads in the w4 town forum asking what is happening now/what is going to happen and ZERO response from our leaders. We do not expect to be spoon fed, but it would be nice to have some input from our 2 Colonels (who have now been inactive red dots for weeks).

So please take into account that whilst you may know what is happening, there is a whole town on w4 who do not. Maybe think about that before answering in such a short manner in future.

DeletedUser

oh well I guess I'll just continue dueling my way from one side of the map to the other till things work themselves out