The Mastermind - Where's the Scoundrel?

DeletedUser

The Mastermind – Where's the Scoundrel?

The Game - Read the Ingame Interstitial for the story and the clues. The scoundrels will not appear in the rankings, but the clues in the story will reveal their location.

Find the Scoundrel and duel him/her to take whatever loot he/she is carrying.

The Scoundrel may be attacked repeatedly – and will be available for approximately 2 days, or until KOed. After KO (or about 2 days) the Scoundrel will be finished and no further duels will count.

Those who beat the scoundrel in at least one duel will be eligible for the raffle at that level.

Raffle prizes are a choice between the weapons the scoundrels are carrying or a steel lined box.

This is the final Scoundrel event. My thanks to those who have played and participated in any way. I hope you enjoyed the events :)

DeletedUser13506

Why no more scoundrel events? are they not well received?

DeletedUser

The gm events weren't meant to go on that long. I think the events already went on longer than was first intended.

Were the events well received? Good question ninvil. I guess like everything else in the game there were those who liked them and those who didn't.

DeletedUser13506

I have to say, I thought they were a welcome change from the everyday routine and will be sad to see them go.

DeletedUser

Thanks ninvil, I'm glad to know you enjoyed the events. I know I have enjoyed working with you and the other players on W6 :)