The Hunters - RPG

DeletedUser

Burris heard someone mention food he stopped firing. He could see that there was a man a small distance away with a bayoneted rifle. He also noticed that one of the people who'd been wreaking havoc in his quarters was slinking out of the cave.

"Food ya say? I'll take you up on that offer pardner." He said adressing the riflemen.

DeletedUser24989

While mohamed was walking outside the cave, he heard Mr.burris conversation with Ishmel," hmm, is he on my side or the enemy side? will I will have to deal with one than the other. But who should I kill, I mean, If i kill Burris Ishmael well turn and fight me with his rifle. if i kill Ishmael, Burris will fire at me with his uzi. let's waite until they turn their backs on me and I will knock one of them out!" then he got ready to fire.

Red Falcon

=Ishmael glanced over at Burris, surprised=
Ishmael: Okay then. I don't think my tudor house is to far away from here. In fact, we could very well walk over there as long as I was not carried to far away from it. And I've got plenty of food, water, wine, milk, and tea at my house. Would you like to come?
=He stood facing Burris, awaiting the answer to his question, while keeping his guard up and making sure that no one else, such as Mohamed tried anything with him=
Then, he answered Mohamed's earlier question about the boy=
Ishmael: He attacked me first. I was only defending myself against him.

DeletedUser24989

"hmm strange!!!!! if Josh attacked Ishmael, then why did he tell me to kill Ishmael? that makes me want to not kill him but whats changing my mind is that he is taking Burris home with him to feed him at his house."( aiming at Burris then ishmael, burris then ishmael)" hmm Who should I kill first! I wish joseph comes here and helpes me!"

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, if I could just ask you all to please flesh out your posts a bit? These one line bits of text are irking me a little as they truly don't do much in the way of furthering the story. As this is the Roleplaying and Story section, quality is truly important. If you can't think of anything for your character to say that isn't a one liner, try describing what your character is seeing, feeling, and thinking. Thank you.

Come on Momo and Fareez stop it with the one two and three liners! PLEASE! type at least a paragraph and quit making the story advance so 'freakin fast!

Oh and i also quit this RP because the story is just developing to fast plus i was on a long vacation so i missed lots of stuff.

Continue on.

DeletedUser

Burris looked oddly at Mohamed, he adressed Ishmael. "I see your comerade has a weapon, could you ask him to drop it?" What to do? He could feel the strangely still cold plastic composite that made up the uzi. All he had to do was bring the gun up, however perhaps civility could prevail...

Red Falcon

=Ishmael nodded to Burris and then nodded to his comrade (Mohamed?) regarding his weapon=
Ishmael: Throw down your weapon, kind sir. I no longer feel threatened by anyone here and as such, I feel no need to have our weapons out any longer. Well...At least not right now.
=Ishmael's rifle/bayonet was now holstered in a shoulder strap on his back, in case anyone was wondering if he still had it out=
Ishmael: Anyway...Shall we go to my hut now and grab a quick lunch?
=This was said to all people in the room, so nobody would be left out=

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Burris cracked a smile, "Ha ha ha! Now we're are talking let's go have lunch and uh..." He glanced back at the freezers, "Forget we ever ended up here!"