The Hunters - RPG

Red Falcon

=Ishmael glanced up at the action, as though he was bored and showed no interest in wanting to escape from this cave he was in. At first, he leaned back against the stone cold wall of the cave and yawned, closing his eyes for more than a brief moment. Then, he re-opened his eyes and glanced around at the monsters and people in this cave. Yawning once more and stretching, he stood up and cupped his hands around his mouth=

Ishmael: HELLO!? Oi! Attention all ye monsters! Tell me this: Why have thee knocked me out and taken me to this cave? Answer me this and I may spare your lives.

=Ishmael acted as though he could take all these creatures on single-handedly=

DeletedUser24989

"Do you want to get your gets taken out and sold for money?!?!?!" Mohamed replied," I betcha 5 bucks you don't, now, anyone has any ideas how to get out of this nightmare, all i want to say is, I WANT MY GUTS!"

Deleted User - 819397

Hey everyone, if I could just ask you all to please flesh out your posts a bit? These one line bits of text are irking me a little as they truly don't do much in the way of furthering the story. As this is the Roleplaying and Story section, quality is truly important. If you can't think of anything for your character to say that isn't a one liner, try describing what your character is seeing, feeling, and thinking. Thank you.

DeletedUser

after i turned into a monster i exploded the whole building and my friends left the building apparently they were scared of me. I stayed behined and faced Mr.Burris anger swelling in my heart the legendary duel was about to begin

DeletedUser

(OOC: I'm not complaining, but you guys move at a pretty fast pace, could you please slow down a little? I'd appreciate it.)

Voices, faces, rooms, explosions; Burris was caught in the currents of a wildly moving world that he somehow managed to keep up with. Then there he was alone, standing with his Uzi at the ready at the entrance to the freezers. He wasn't alone though. A strange grotesque being was facing him, it looked like a living corpse. He laughed, "So this is how it ends, in a smashed cave in front of freezers just full of hamburger. Well, I don't think your Death though. Even if you were I still wouldn't let you collect..."

He grabbed the small statured creature and slammed it into the stainless steel doors of the freezers. Repeatedly kicking it until it was on the ground Burris pulled up his Uzi. It was a remarkable creature as in all the brutal beating he'd given it it had never bled. However he was tired of playing games and placed his Uzi on what he figured had to be the thing's temple...

Red Falcon

=Ishmael grinned to these apparent 'hunters of other people's inner organs'. He finally decided to work up enough courage to walk up to these hunters and try to 'haggle' with them=

Ishmael: So! You monsters like hunting, yes? Well, how about if I strike up a deal with you? Spare my life and I'll team up with you and help you hunt down whatever you like for whatever you're trying to obtain. Does this sound agreeable to you?

=Crazy? Maybe so, but Ishmael was neutral, which meant he could potentially join forces with either the 'good guys' or the 'bad guys'. And his personality was incredibly unpredictable, which meant he could be mad one moment and then glad the very next moment=

DeletedUser

i looked at the face of Ishmael blood coming from my mouth where MR.burris hit me "youve got a problem with me?!" i shouted and ran towards him and cut his arm right from his body!

Ishmail looked at me with pure hater"i wont forgive you"

DeletedUser

Burris was surprised at the beast's rapidity of movement as it struck out at him while growling some unrecognizable words. He was even more surprised when he noticed his left arm was poorly attatched. Suddenly a great firey hatred arose in him and he charged the creature. This time there would be no mercy. He started firing the Uzi at point blank range sending several rounds into the monstrosity.

DeletedUser24989

Mohamed heard a gun fire and screaming in the cave, he wondered to him self," hmm, who is Burris firing at when hes the only one with a firearm? did he get mad and shoot everyone? there is only way to find out" Mohamed walked to the hill and took out his bow for defense.

Red Falcon

=Ishmael was neither dumb nor slow. And when Josh (AKA fareez) came charging at him like a mad-man, he quickly dodged to the side and while gripping his bayonet rifle with both hands, he made a stabbing move with it, attempting to stab Josh in the chest with it, since he was so quick to attack poor innocent Ishmael all of the sudden when Ishmael did nothing to harm anyone since he got here! In fact, he was minding his own business and walking quietly down a road before he got captured by whomever=

Ishmael: Don't you even try to attack me, laddie! I'm only trying to get myself out of this predicament!

DeletedUser24989

mohamed got inside the cave and saw Ishmael talking to something," who are you talking to? who are you? what are you doing here?( while pointing his arrow at him)

Red Falcon

=Ishmael glanced from side to side, looking very confused, like mostly everyone else here. Was he still inside the cave? Was anyone else still inside the cave? What was going on? It's like everyone suddenly started doing random things! Nevertheless, Ishmael glanced over at Mohamed when he spoke to Ishmael=

Ishmael: I was talking to it...Or him...Or...

=He pointed to the kid who somehow turned into a monster and somehow dodged everyone's attack before escaping?=

Ishmael: And if it's any of your business, someone knocked me out from behind as I was walking along a path and minding my own business. But, enough about me. Who are YOU? And how did YOU get here?

=Ishmael trained his rifle/bayonet on the man in case he was dumb enough to try any sort of attack against Ishmael=

DeletedUser24989

Well friend, it seems like we have the same enemy. I was hit on the head too, whos this kid?(looking at the monster) ANIMALS!!!!! he's my friend. I am here to have my vengeance!

DeletedUser

as Mohamed came to me i whispered kill that damn boy called ishmail he did this to me and i classed my eyes forever

DeletedUser24989

Mohamed took out his bow and pretended to test it on the wall," pretty nice" and took out a poisoned arrow" this is good, pretty good.I would like to know, did you do this to him?"

DeletedUser

Mr. Burris suddenly found the beast was not there to his great confusion. None of this tornado of action was really comprehendable. He decided to persevere however and decided to exit the cave he wasn't really sure if he was in the cave anymore the lines of where he was had been so greatly blurred. He heard voices around a corner. He didn't care whose they were, he really felt like killing something so without another thought he raced from behind the corner and strafed anything in front of him, what else was he to do?

DeletedUser24989

Mr.burris!!! I am here!!!! wan't some nice fresh guts, come and get some!( mohamed yelled in the cave, he yelled behind him and in front of him)

DeletedUser

As he fired the Uzi he could hear someone call out a challenge, but he could care less as his immediate goal was to kill everything in sight.

Red Falcon

=Ishmael somehow knew that this Mr. Burris guy was bad news. In fact, he was the one who probably arranged for Ishmael's capture! So, Ishmael nodded to Mohamed, still having his rifle/bayonet out=

Ishmael: Why don't we just get out of this creepy old cave and go to my house and have something to eat and drink?

=Yeah, this might sound boring to people seeking the thrill of adventure, but Ishmael was not one to get into any high-risk adventures, although one day, he promised himself that he would travel around the world as a surveyor and philosopher=

DeletedUser24989

'I will, when i finish my business with burries( then started to carefully heading for the caves exit)"