The Hunters - RPG

DeletedUser

Joseph killed two guards and was about to kill the third one when the Reaper came in front of him! Joseph was about to shoot when Josh stopped him, and he started to run towards the reaper who vanishes scared prehaps nut he came from behined and grabbed Joseph"kill me and you kill him: reaper screamed

DeletedUser

I struggled to break free but he had me held tight, slowly i lost my energy but with one last burst i kicked him in the shins then Josh shot his head clean across the room. "Lets find Mr. Burris"

DeletedUser

we walked in this cave and we were happy to kill the reaper when to our horror Mr.Burris came in front of us

DeletedUser24989

Name : Mr. Burris (Real Name Unknown)
Skills : Cruelty and Leadership
Personality : Sadistic
Weapon : Uzi
Good, Evil, or Neutral? : EVIL

The Hunters, it was a curious organization. Burris had to admit that. They were a variety of lines of work in the "business" but for him there was one mission. Collect human organs to sell on the black market. The woods around here was a busy tourist destination and people were for some reason not greatly bothered by the constant dissapearences. However, recently he'd been given a bunch of green recruits that were extemely poor at their job though quite sadistic. Recently he'd been alerted to a bunch of children penetrating their base of operations. Faced with the pure idiocy of most of the men under his command he issued a high alert order over the radio and gathered up his remaining veterans that hadn't been transferred to start a sweep of their base cave. The children could not risk the freezers and their contents.

There were only five of them counting Burris and they were about to sweep the cave when a prisoner was brought before him by the new recruits. A boy, who apparently been carying archery equipment. A children's toy compared to the powerful crossbow carried by his right hand man. They deliberated over whether to chop him up now or later. They decided to interrogate the boy first.

Mr. Burris kicked the boy repeatedly until he was concious. "C'mon boy. What's up? How many of you are there? Huh? How many!" He slapped the boy across the face.
" We..( In pain and blood coming out his mouth) have a small amount of them..and they are coming to free me..you..argh..I ..will ..take my revenge!( spits on burris).

DeletedUser

Continuing me and Fareez's part of the RPG :

He Blocked our path onward and 5 of his best guards stood next to him. "chain them up," shouted Mr Burris. After we were chained up tightly we were thrown across the room into a dank corner. As soon as we recovered from the shock we saw Mohamed.

DeletedUser24989

I am very.. sorry guys... I shouldn't have attacked them... alone.., now, we are ...chained up ..here... because of me!( tears coming down)

DeletedUser

"Its fine we just have to get out of here before he figures out what to do with us"
"but he he has an Uzi and about a million guards! there is no hope!"
"yes there is but you must not panic! be patient, we will get out of here....."

Before i could finish my sentence a group of evil looking guards carrying maces walked up in front of us and picked us up then put us down on there shoulders. They then walked through a sprawling maze of hallways until they reached a gigantic. one of the guards swung it open and inside we saw a dark, dank, fearful prison and heard the howls and insane shouts of its many prisoners. The guard then walked us down a ramp into the lower sells, took our weapons and threw us in a cell with a fearsome looking man about 7 feet tall.

DeletedUser

"We'll be asking the questions! why are you here?"

quick someone become the character or he'll be an NPC forever! :(

DeletedUser

After a bit more bloodshed Burris was satisfied to see the last of the children hauled off to the sells. It was ridiculous how much damage they'd caused, but he figured it would only take half a week to make up for the losses. He decided to relax in his ad hoc office near the freezers. It wasn't much, just a small little dead end side cave where he'd set up a cheap plywood desk and a couple simple chairs. The most advanced touches were the bloodstained police uniforms attatched to the wal and a radio set. He pondered what to do with the kids. The guards were probably interrogating and beating them right now. What to do? He looked at his schedule and saw the next shipment was to be sent tomorrow. The children were fresh and surely their healthy young organs would make them worth tens of thousands of dollars. He decided he would harvest them tonight.
But first, he would see if the guards were done with them.

DeletedUser

After getting no answers out of the other prisoner we slumped into the small corn shuck mattress on the far side of the room and rested our aching bodies for a few precious minutes before a burly heavyset guard slammed the door open and walked in, each rumbling step shaking the ground with great magnitude. He said "follow me." in a deep voice filled with malice.

DeletedUser

The boys were walked into Burris's office. He smiled they were intact. Then he asked, "So boys, my companions tell me you wouldn't say anything to them. So I'll ask you, what were you doing in the woods?"

DeletedUser24989

The boys were walked into Burris's office. He smiled they were intact. Then he asked, "So boys, my companions tell me you wouldn't say anything to them. So I'll ask you, what were you doing in the woods?"

Joseph: we were trying...( mohamed interrupts) " We were camping like any other kids, nothing else that's interesting at all"

DeletedUser

"yeah we were just hiking, then we found this cave."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24989

" sir, can we go now? I mean, we are not accused of anything. You beat us up, Asked question that was answered, so can we go?"

Red Falcon

Name : Ishmael Primorio
Skills : Hunting, Fishing, Falconry, flute-playing
Personality : Very quiet and usually does not speak unless spoken to first by someone nearby him. He also has a tendency analyze certain things he hears or encounters and usually comes up with at least one theory a day.
Weapon : Rifle with bayonet
Good, Evil, or Neutral? : Neutral

=And then, Ishmael came out of his tudor-style house and walked along the cobblestone path, his head tilted down towards the ground, hands in the pockets of his light brownish-gray overcoat. His hair was long, curly, and blonde with brown highlights, and grayish-blue eyes. He was of average height and weight, although on the muscular side as well. He also had on grayish-brown knee breeches and tight white socks under his breeches and black buckled shoes. Under his coat was a waistcoat and he had to wonder if anything interesting was going to happen today. Yes, he was kind of bored as he walked along the path=

DeletedUser

Ishmael walked for hours upon end until he sat down by his favorite tree. he sat there for a while staring up at the sky until he heard footsteps approaching. however he paid no heed. there wasn't even enough time to scream before an evil looking monster grabbed him and knocked him out. next thing he knew he was in a dark cave.

-

"no, i will never let you leave!" screamed Mr. Burris "you lying little brats will be taken to the freezers and slaughtered.....!" before he could finish his sentence a guard burst through the door carrying a small Indian looking man who was barely awake.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr.Burtis looked at the other side. this was our chance thought josh he quickly took his gun started shooting everywhere and they ran for their lives

DeletedUser

However before we could escape we were cornered by guards. they surrounded us on all sides, we had no chance. Before we could do anything the guards lunged at us, pinning us to the ground and knocking us all out. "to the freezers!" roared Mr. Burris.

DeletedUser

THE MONSTER OF THE REAPER REVEALS

Mr.Burris yells at the kids and they go on quietly exept for josh who was trmbling from head to foot, he looked up his eyes were redder than an apple :p!
"you will not take us!"he screamed his last words as a human before he started changing into a hooded figure whose hands were the sames as a 15 year old corpse "get ready to be killed!"