The horde.

DeletedUser

:p, Another zombie if you haven't already guessed, Ideas for new roleplays through PM please!!

December 28th 2012

The excitment of the new year should be thriving, Although the world lay's still, The streets are bare, the long and winding roads bare, a few scattered abandoned cars lays dormant caked in blood...

Day 40, it's been a month now...Military patrols are few and far between...When they do come the soilders are silent, I haven't seen another human being for a while...I'm on my own, Sparks is running low on food...We have it all planned...Well, Another day another brutal fight tonite.

It spread another pandemic, Swine flu was brushed under the carpet, a new strian of the virus was spotted in america, the symptoms included that of the swine flu virsu, it spread soon half of the world grew ill with the new super virus...It has no name, it flushes all basic human behaviour out of the window, i cam in close contact with one of the horde today, they seem to be affected by sunlight, he stood in the bright ray's his skin bubbled as he screamed in pain, yet he stood still not even attempting to stop the pain....Basic human instincts are now completely absent...

The virus of 2012 - Caused 3/4 of the world to begin to show signs of decresed brian activity, after a brian scan of the first person ever to be infected showed that in 3 days the specimin had lost 90% of basic human activity...He was contained, they say he wen't insane, but it was the virus taking control of his actions he became cannibal and began chewing upon the bones of the scientists that worked on him, one was bitten but lived, it spread quickly causing all of the 'Zombies' as they were named to roam the streets at night and kill, feed, infect the rest of the world...There is no cure as of now.

6 Billion people on earth when the infection started:
1 Billion = Death, the virus forced them to ignore all simple activity causing them to starve not knowing how to feed themselfs.
2 Billion = The ones who were strong enough to survive the evolotion of the virus allowing it to take control of there fuctions allowing them to feed.
1 million = 1 million people took there own lives to resist the pain of this infection...
999 million = The survivors, it is now 2014, 2 years later the horde roamed the streets, killed and fed on everybody! Everyone you or i will ever know is dead!

The estimated firgure of surviving humans, who seem to be immune to the air born srand of the virus...Less than 1 thousand...

Name:
Skills:
Bio:

Rules:
1: No godmodding
2: Do not be placed at the farest reaches of the globe please, America is fine.

You may post your into with your profile, image links are welcome

Name: Ian Thomson
Job before the infection: Soilder
Skills: He can fly bascialy anything, has had army trianing, adamant to survive
Bio: Ian was one of the first soilders to be put into a patrol in north america, he has no idea where he is now though...