The Holocaust Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I believe the Holocaust happened, sadly. Do you? Or are you a conspiracy nut? And why do people think the Holocaust was faked? Lets go.

DeletedUser

I believe the Holocaust happened, sadly. Do you? Or are you a conspiracy nut? And why do people think the Holocaust was faked? Lets go.

I believe the Holocaust happened, absolutely.

What I don't like is the propaganda tool that the "Holocaust card" has become. I've read statistics that the Nazis killed 11 million people, six million of whom where Jews, but the other 5 million were gays, gypsies and people of other groups... Somehow, a country wasn't created for those other folks because of the Holocaust... In fact, no one even talks about the Holocaust as affecting anyone BUT Jews. IMO, that dishonors the memory of those that died and dismisses the struggles of other groups that were prejudiced against.

Genocide also continues to happen (and has never stopped since WWII), but somehow those cases of genocide just don't get the attention of the suffering of the Jews in the Holocaust. So, yeah...I get a bit sick of hearing about just the Jews and how they suffered during the Holocaust (which they certainly did, but they weren't the only ones nor are they unique in their suffering).

DeletedUser

This one is most remembered because of the world's two most evilest men, Hitler and Stalin, who lived in this period. And because of the "country" the Jews got. I understand the attention it gets, which I say should be toned down, yet I dont know how people can walk up to other people and say,"The Holocaust never happened." That I dont understand.

DeletedUser

My Great Grandparents Escaped From the holocaust.

Luckily they did. If you ever get the chance, you should watch the Defiance with the dude who plays the new James Bond and the dude who plays wolverines brother in X men: Origins. It's a great movie about Jews who start a resistance in the woods of Germany I think.

DeletedUser

If someone says it didn't happen, it's a violation of German law, as denying the holocaust is a crime in Germany, where Inno's servers are located. If no one takes the other side and claims it didn't happen, it's not a debate and should be in Off Topic.

DeletedUser

Then this should be shut down. If one person says it then Inno is breaking the law.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking about beating him up so I can steal his shoes avatar.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys. The servers are in Germany. If anyone tries to counter the "It did exist" arguments it would be illegal.

Going to lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.