The Harpers bunch.

DeletedUser31931

Looking for some nice close-nit towns working together in safety. Join any of the harpers towns. We consist of Harpers Ferry, Armoury and Raiders. We do not charge at all. (with maybe a new town soon.) If you are interested contact Sambee, WAWOFTAM, Hilvamer or Bobette the builder. Contact Bobette for Harpers Armoury, Sambee and WAWOFTAM for Harpers Ferry and Hilvamer for Harpers raiders.

We accept any players as long as you are generally active. Ask the town leaders for more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am heading to Harpers Raiders as of tomorrow as there are only 2 free spots at Harpers Ferry. I will be the contact for raiders as of then or other leadership members.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Recruitment is still open for all our 3 towns.
We accept new players and experienced players who would like to relax, duel and join the occasional fort battle.
We are a group of relaxed towns and you're free to do what you like. We just ask for you to be active.

Bobette the Builder-Harpers Armoury
WAWOFTAM-Harpers Raiders

DeletedUser31931

Just to y'all know we are still accepting members. Same people apply for the towns.

DeletedUser

Harpers Raiders is closing down. For any experienced players please contact either myself or Sambee for an invite to Harpers Ferry. For new players contact Bobette the Builder for an invite to Harpers Armoury. This town is now our training town.

All members at Harpers Ferry are expected to contribute to the town in some way. This could be as a dueler, fort battles (we don't get heavily involved apart from a buddy system), crafting items or supplying goods to assist those crafting. We try and also assist each other with items.
Newer members at the Armoury have the opportunity to establish themselves and for those wishing to contribute an invite to the main town can be organised subject to room in town.