The Greatest RPer of ALL TIME FINALS!!!!! READ RULES BEFORE VOTING. THEY ARE NEW!!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Who is the greatest RPer of all time???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

Well, congrats to the finalists! No matter what happens, you are the 4 top RPers of all time as voted for by your fellow RPers! Now, good luck to all finalists and may the best man win!

RULES: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINGS ARE DIFFERENT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!

You CAN NOT vote for yourself
You ARE NOT able to vote for more than one person in each group.
You CAN post about your choices here
You MAY NOT insult someone who does not vote for you or who you voted for.
All votes will now be PUBLIC.
DO NOT let personal grudges or likes get in the way of voting OR consider RP skills outside this forum. This is to tell who is the best IN THIS FORUM, not others or who you like best.
In the event of a tie, I will bring the moderators in and after explaining why the people who are tied are there, ask them to break the tie. Their decision is FINAL.

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS POINT ENOUGH. DO NOT CONSIDER ANYTHING...ANYTHING OTHER THAN A PERSON'S ROLEPLAYING ABILITY ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT CONSIDER FRIENDSHIPS, DO NOT CONSIDER ALLIANCES MADE, DO NOT CONSIDER RP SKILLS ON OTHER FORUMS. MAKE YOUR CHOICE BASED OFF OF AN RPERS ABILITY TO RP ON THIS FORUM IN THIS SECTION. ALSO, DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. IF ANY OF THE FINALISTS DO SO I WILL CONSIDER THEIR VOTE WORTHLESS!

Ok, good luck to all finalists, and good voting!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

best there in my opinion is lord regal :)

But to be honest i anted Peril or Celxius to be there :(

Anyway, good look guys :p

DeletedUser

I've always been impressed by David's rp'ing, most of the time at least.

DeletedUser

Regal from me.

He's very good at Role-Playing especially in that Atlantis one we did once.He was exceptionally good in that one.Aswell, he can definetly bring a newer light to a thread even when it's in it's prime.

DeletedUser

I have RPed with all these people and it was a close call between all of them. And after a solid half hour of thinking I finally decided on David.

DeletedUser13682

Time to campaign again...

It was a beautiful day, shining sun, bright blue sky, little white clouds drifting lazily in a light breeze, just enough to cool you down, no annoying bugs to come up and bite you, the most perfect day you could imagine. In this perfect day were gathered multitudes of people, stretching as far as the eye could see, and probably farther. The mumblings of the people created a low wave of sound to flow about from the congregation, but, that was nothing when the main attraction came out, the man of the hour, Phillip Kauffman, leader of the Free and United People of All the Lands of the Earth, better known as country Earth. When Phillip came out, in a modest business suit in the fashion of brown, that mumbling grew and grew, until it was pure screaming, multitudes of screaming people, far as the eye could see. Later historians would compare this screaming to the sound of the Tzar Bomba's explosion, heard for hundreds of miles from the source. Phillip was left standing there for around half an hour, the time it took for the people to calm down.

DeletedUser

I vote for Dave, because if anybody here has worked as hard as me, it was Dave. Johann, your a good RP. But your not as good as Dave. And Regal, your a good RP. But your also the moderator. I do not mean to insult you, but if it was my choice, I would choose Peril over you. You are a great mod yes, and some of your RPGs are very good. But Peril has seniority, is one of the best dang RP I've ever seen, and has been a great and nice person since the beginning. And he was also one of the original four best RP, including Westwoods, Angel, me, and Peril himself. That is my opinion.

Now vote for me.

DeletedUser8675

Was a toss between David and Reg, but I picked David. Look at Golden Reach for example ;)
If it was multiple choice, both. :)

Deleted User - 819397

I vote for Dave, because if anybody here has worked as hard as me, it was Dave. Johann, your a good RP. But your not as good as Dave. And Regal, your a good RP. But your also the moderator. I do not mean to insult you, but if it was my choice, I would choose Peril over you. You are a great mod yes, and some of your RPGs are very good. But Peril has seniority, is one of the best dang RP I've ever seen, and has been a great and nice person since the beginning. And he was also one of the original four best RP, including Westwoods, Angel, me, and Peril himself. That is my opinion.

Now vote for me.

Hey, I understand completely James. I knew that no matter how many mods said it wasn't biased (and it really wasn't) if I won over Peril in the tie it would seem biased. Thanks to those who voted for me, and @ Locked and Loaded I understand :) My vote is going to Johann. He's a great RPer and he always brings a breath of fresh air to RPs. He joins up with pretty much anything and is a great contributer to any RP he joins :)

DeletedUser

That my friend is because he rigged the competition :huh:

Anyway, were not alowd talk about bans on the forum :hmf:

DeletedUser

I wish we could talk about bans. Then maybe there'd be less mystery about them.

Deleted User - 819397

I wish we could talk about bans. Then maybe there'd be less mystery about them.

In essence, warnings, infractions, and bans are to be kept between the moderating staff and the person who received the warning or whatever it was. This is for two reasons.

1. The person's credibility could be hurt if they were public
2. If they meant to cause trouble, public notices would only help them.

Ok, no more talk about bans or anything like that.

Deleted User - 819397

well unless something realllly odd happens, it looks like he'll win...I'm keeping the thread open a bit longer in case an old RPer happens to check this area...they have a vote as well. Technically everyone does, but I'm not expecting a lot of non-RPers to vote.

DeletedUser

That doesn't seem quite fair imo. If someone has never been over here, why should they have a vote? That's like saying a citizen of Canada can vote on the American president in 2012....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That doesn't seem quite fair imo. If someone has never been over here, why should they have a vote? That's like saying someone who lives in Canada can vote on the American president in 2012....
Well, if they're American citizens, I reckon they could vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.