the great war,

DeletedUser

Jake turned around and sniped three germans in the head before running again.He was only armed with a sniper and a pistol.Useless against fifteen germans armed with machine guns.

DeletedUser

george set up his machine gun and waited for the jerries but then a mustard gas shell exploded nearby so he peed in his hankercheif and put it over his nose and mouth (they actually did that.).

DeletedUser

Tommy jumped over a rock and saw a soldier with his hankiecheif over his face tommy was wearing a gas mask and shouted at the soldier "Quick follow me and kill some jer....BANG BANG tommy fell to the ground blood pouring out of his dead body he had been shot dead by the germans(Well not every soldier survives:dry:)

DeletedUser

(Guess you didn't want to do it)
Jake turned around and saw that the Germans had given up chasing him.Jake crouched down and sniped the Germans surrounding a troop and then ran over to him.Jake realised that a mustard bomb exploded nearby and he peed into his hankerchief and tied it around his head covering his mouth and nose.He then sniped all the Germans near him.

DeletedUser

george saw a german tank moving slowly across no mans land so he ran over to jake and asked for a grenade. he threw the grenade and followed it up with a burst of machine gun fire. the tank exploded in a ball of flame.

DeletedUser

"Nice job" Jake said to George."Let's just get out of here alive" Jake stood up and ran towards camp.Jake felt something brush by his ear and put his hand up to his ear.It was wet with blood.He was shot in the ear.... Jake laughed.Must have been the first earshot in the war.

DeletedUser

on his way back to camp, george saw a german recon plane fly overhead.
"we're in for it now." he muttered.

DeletedUser

when george got back to camp, he and the rest of his platoon were given orders to march over to the somme to take part in a major trench raid. on the way, george had a nagging feeling that it wouldn't go well.

DeletedUser

Jake walked over to George."I don't think many of us are getting out of this one alive" Jake said to him.

DeletedUser

when his company eventually arrived in hte somme area, they were given a quick breifing about their task and objectives, george and his platoon were to attack a section of trench that was only 127 metres from thier trenches.
'we're gonna be slaughtered.' george muttered to jake. it wasn't long before the attack was to begin.

DeletedUser

"For sure unless we die.I hope I die before we hit so I don't have to see us die before the Germans" Jake said checking his gun.He got ready to charge the trench."This is a suicide attack" Jake said angry that he was going to be sent to die.

DeletedUser

before george had a chance to reply, the whistle was blown. the attack had begun. george climbed out of the trench and charged across no man's land. seeing fellow tommys being struck down all around him, hedropped down and started firing at the german trench.