The Good and the Evil-Story

DeletedUser

Well, here's my story, if I get bored of typing, I'll just write, to be continued and write it tommorow or the next day or whenever I feel like it.
So anyways, enjoy

DeletedUser

Chapter 1: My story

Hey there! So, how's life been so far? What? You won the lottery!? Nice!...Half a million...not bad. Ohh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? The names Michael. Michael Yesters. Right now, I'm 21 years old. I was born on a small farm in Dallas, Texas. My parent's weren't rich, but we had enough money to live. You see, my father, George had raised lots of pigs and cows. And once they were big enough, he'd sell a couple of them and make a couple of dollars. By a couple I don't mean 2 dollars, alright? We're not that poor. Anyways, my mom's name was Hellen. I had two younger brothers, Marc and Jack, and an older sister, Mary. We grew up very close. Anyways, on the farm, there were various chores to be done. Me, being the oldest, would start by feeding the chickens and horses. Then I'd have to Mill the grains and make flour. My brothers would help me get the water from the well. Ok, so you get the idea, cause I could be going on for the next 4 and a half hours. Anyways, when I was 9, I wanted to become a gunslinger. I had quite a eye. When I was bored, which wasn't very often, I'd take a knife and carve out a target on a dead tree and start shooting rocks at it. I'd hit the bullseye like, what, 5 out of 6 times?
So, when we had time, my dad would take me to the shooting range to practice with both, rifles and pistols. Those were the good times.

DeletedUser

Chapter 2: A bright future starts to come

At the age of 12, I was enrolled military camp. I'm not even sure if it was legal at that age, but I had no choice. Texas and Chicago were
badly losing the war against El Paso, and they needed new recruits. The next 2 years were absolute hell for me. In military training, we'd have 5 minutes to wash up in our cabin, and 5 minutes for a quick breakfast. Then, it was 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups each. Every time, I'd do something wrong, I'd get yelled at and have to do 200 jumping-jacks after I was done my current excercise. But, in my 6 years of home-schooling, which I forgot to mention before, I learned to stay positive and never give up. So eventually, I went on my first mission and was assigned 2 other men in my fireteam, Trevor and Joe. They were also my roommates during training. Our first mission wasn't big, but it was still a crucial one. There was a nearby hostile outpost which was used to send attacks to some of our forts. It was having lots of Heavy-Explosives such as Napolean Dynamite shipped to it. We had to perform reconnessaince and gather as much intel as we could find. Since we supposed to be as none-lethal as possible, we were given only pistols. I was given 2 M1911's. I can't remember what Joe and Trevor had though. So, we got in position in a nearby bush. "Joe, I need you there." I pointed near 2 guards, one with a Damien Blade and one with a Winchester .308. "Why?" asked Joe. "Are you questioning my authority?" I asked him with a glare. "No, sir." And he got in position. You, see, I was in command of my fireteam for this mission. Cool, eh? Ok, I really don't have much to say anymore for this chapter, so...Next chapter please!

DeletedUser

Chapter 3: Into the unknown
As Joe was in position, Trevor and me moved in. As he continued, I went to aid Joe since there were 2 men. I gave a signal for 3,2,1 and we hurried towards them. I slammed my gun on the guy with the Winchester .308 while Joe hit the guy with the Damien Blade. Then came the hard part, getting into the fort. I checked the perimeter of the fort for any other guards and knocked another two unconscious. "Go, Go, Go!" I whispered as they threw grappling hooks on the other side of the outpost. I came shortly afterwards. From here, we had a great view of the whole place. There were another 5 guys though.
Two were at the next outpost, one was going outside to greet the men who had brought even more explosives, and the other 2 were looking at a map and trying to make a strategy. As soon as the guy in the watchtower turned, I threw myself to the ground. "Get down!" The others got down while I gave other orders. "Joe, move to the south-west watchtower and wait for my signal" He went and stayed put. Trevor and I quickly went and butted the other 2 guys in the north-eastern watchtower. 2 down, 3 to go. I gave the signal to Joe to jump down the ledge, into the outpost. As he did, all the guards turned towards him, shocked. As the chief scrambled to get his gun, I jumped off and jumped on him. He tumbled to the floor. "Freeze!" I shouted to the other two guards as I pointed my trusty M1911's at them. "Down on the floor! Now! DOWN ON THE FLOOR!" The quickly put themselves on the floor with their hands behind their head. "Trevor, watch em!" "Yeah, Yeah" Joe and me looked for any battle plans or intel and found 3 shipping manifests from here all the way to a fort in Kansas. There were three crates of dynamite. "Ok, so they ship explosives to other forts in return for money..." said Joe. "To buy and research new weapons" I said calmly. "Well, where do they have the money from other shipments?" asked Joe. "I don't know, we emptied the place out, and there's no money, or weapons." Now, the big question was, where did they research the weapons? Things weren't getting any better so far. Infiltrating the outpost brought so many more unanswered questions. We had to find out what the hell was going on here, or the war could end very soon. And not with us victorious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is just a suggestion: there's a website called FictionPress.net, you can put original stories there also.