The ghost town (It's easier to talk without weapons)

DeletedUser16806

If I recall correctly from the beta the same problem existed. It's not supposed to be visible until after you've completed another quest (which is why you can't accept it yet). Of course, I could be thinking of something completely different.

Elmyr

Ignore it. It shouldn't be showing yet as sesythe said. I thought it was fixed and only showing when it's supposed to, but apparently not. You have to complete several more quests before you can do that one.

whitewraith

This quest should show up after you complete "The ghost town (Searched and found)" as it's epilogue gives the clue to allow you to continue.

lycanZzz

Ghost town (It's easier to talk without weapons) didn't show up !!

hey people, i just completed search and found but Ghost town (It's easier to talk without weapons) quest didn't show up ? I searched the saloon and ghost town but i can't found it !! here's the screenshot that proves i completed the search and found quest,,

any idea ?? i tried to go to the ghost town but nothing happened !! i tried to refresh, log out, and even clear my browser cache but also useless !! HELP

Last edited by a moderator:

whitewraith

lycanZzz, is your character standing at the ghost town, walking to do charlatan work or are you at the charlatan job and just looking at the ghost town screen? You will need to be on the location, unarmed. Also, when you complete search and found, you need to close and reopen the ghost town screen to get the next quest in line to show up.

lycanZzz

i'm on the ghost town ... i just queue 30 minutes charlatan for an elixir(W11) when i saw that nothing happened when i go there ...

Elmyr

:unsure: that's what i forgot i think ? but i thought even you are armed, you can see that quest ? :huh:
You aren't supposed to be able to, but it was originally bugged on Beta and was visible in the ghost town from the beginning. It seems like it's somewhat fixed, but for some reason some people can see it early.

dcgincc

You aren't supposed to be able to, but it was originally bugged on Beta and was visible in the ghost town from the beginning. It seems like it's somewhat fixed, but for some reason some people can see it early.
Well, that is kind of a big oops to those of us who walked to it for a few hours.

Well I have to say that I took a whole day walking back to my town doing the printing newspapers job as I went. This was because I couldn't do Fire Fighter at the time. This must be the first quest I've heard of where you have to be at the right location before it appears :eek:hmy:

I assumed that, like every other quest so far, I would see the quest listed in the beta forum as
fafer said:
340: Go to Ghost town
+ 250 Experience points
before I would have to go there :mad: