• Quest: The ghost town (Duel III) Shoot El Capitano
  • Duel: NPC duel: TSMan vs. El Capitano
  • Fort
  • Chat
  • Market
  • Connection
  • Other
Description:
I dueled El Capitano 3 times and the quest still says I haven’t completed it.
1st I beat him NPC duel: TSMan vs. El Capitano On 1/18/11 at 9:49 PM TSMan wins the duel. El Capitano did not carry any cash and TSMan walks away without taking any money.
2nd time I lost NPC duel: TSMan vs. El CapitanoOn 1/18/11 at 9:52 PM El Capitano wins the duel. TSMan did not carry any cash and El Capitano walks away without taking any money.
3rd time I won NPC duel: TSMan vs. El CapitanoOn 1/18/11 at 10:01 PM TSMan wins the duel. El Capitano did not carry any cash and TSMan walks away without taking any money.

I have already hard refreshed my browser.
I have already consulted the Bugs FAQ.
I have searched if the bug has been reported before.
If applicable, I have tried disabling all browsers addons, userscripts and extensions.

Bad Billy Jack

Oh good. then I can add that West uses a convention for quest duels & follows it almost universally.

Duel = beat
Shoot = KO

DeletedUser2205

OK how do I KO the NPC ???
I just dueled him again and the Quest said I lost but the Report said I won!!!!
NPC duel: TSMan vs. El Capitano Today at 6:45 AM
TSMan wins the duel. El Capitano did not carry any cash and TSMan walks away without taking any money.
:mad::cool::huh::unsure:

DeletedUser1121

You didn't fulfill all requirements for the quest.
You don't only need to win, you need to KO then NPC.

So, either get a better weapon, better clothes and try again or wait a few levels, put some skills in duelling and try then.

DeletedUser2205

Thanks all!!!
El Capitano passes out. TSMan wins the duel. El Capitano did not carry any cash and TSMan walks away without taking any money.