The frustration relief thread! :)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, here we can post the small small things that slightly has annoyed you in some way. It's not a place to hang out people or complain about duelling and the like, let's keep things positive and try to direct our righteous fury at the games random number generator and the like.

Funny frustration relief includes these:
Omg, I walked for 8 hours to my first fort battle and I was the only one that got cut out because we were too many!
Nooo, I lost this duel by 1 point through a headshot in the 8th round *sniffles* (Ok, so this one is about duelling, but not directed in anger towards a person).
I passed out on my job! Arrrgh, I lost 4k! (Not funny for you, for others! :p)
I...sold my Adventurer's hat. :(

Not these:
MagicaDeHaxxxx0r, you passed me out while I had 140 energy, wwarrggh! (If posting, do not use name).
I hate premium, premium users annoy me.

DeletedUser

First up then!

Why oh why have I never found anything except cooking pots on my best job, Protecting the track of settlers, in about 15 tries so far. But the second I switched to a newly opened Build railroad station I find 3 items in a row, all useless low cash items.

And what's with all these razors! I have 7 different kind of razors when all I want to find is some black, blue or green clothes.

DeletedUser

y o y do I have to read anothR stupid threaddddd!!! 1m sooooo sad rite now. i thnk we shud get rly agry!:sad:

DeletedUser

Y, O, Y, O, Y, after using nuggets to get the extra 10% find chance enhancement, do I find even less than I do on other game worlds?

Black caps in abundance, but not much else of use or value, and praying??? just like reality, a total waste of time.

Grumpy whinge over :)

DeletedUser

Well,if we are here to complain,I have one thing that is killing me:

Why did I lose a duel against a soldier that had nothing but a rusty gunshot??
I had a donkey,it could have kicked him with those hoowes or whatever.But no.
I had a boomerang,but I guess it didn't hit him.
I had those spikey shoes,I could have used my imagination,but I guess I had no inspiration..

And one more thing,if he could have beaten me with a RUSTY shotgun,I better keep Cilit Bang away from that player!

Pih..I think I'm better now..huh..Conclusion:
Stop waisting time posting on the Forum,and start using the best option to have revenge on that soldier..USE those spikey shoes!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am annoyed that the town The Dump diplomacy doesn't answer my questions :(.

PS:Ctrl + W

DeletedUser

i HATE the fact that I became a builder, and the fact that I will be a pure-builder once i am 15. I am 11 right now, but I'm not really mad at myself for picking this class. Its the damn town im in. The .... of the town has been INACTIVE and im the ONLY one building. when i joined the town I thought at least people would want to better them selfs by having a decent town, but nooooo!

DeletedUser

I'm pissed that I cannot play in Briscoe County.

Everytime I try to log in the screen says that my previous character will be deleted today 11.19AM. It's now 21:39(EET) thats 9:39PM(EET), 8:39PM servertime.

When are they going to delete my old character?

Topi

DeletedUser

I am very p** at me almost diyng whle i was cutting shugar cane i lost 189 life i had 190 ilife

DeletedUser

premium users mus come TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!

(tumble)
Hi everyone, here we can post the small small things that slightly has annoyed you in some way. It's not a place to hang out people or complain about duelling and the like, let's keep things positive and try to direct our righteous fury at the games random number generator and the like.

Funny frustration relief includes these:
Omg, I walked for 8 hours to my first fort battle and I was the only one that got cut out because we were too many!
Nooo, I lost this duel by 1 point through a headshot in the 8th round *sniffles* (Ok, so this one is about duelling, but not directed in anger towards a person).
I passed out on my job! Arrrgh, I lost 4k! (Not funny for you, for others! :p)
I...sold my Adventurer's hat. :(

Not these:
MagicaDeHaxxxx0r, you passed me out while I had 140 energy, wwarrggh! (If posting, do not use name).
I hate premium, premium users annoy me.

they also make me mad. THEY MUST COME TO AN END!!!!!!!:mad:

DeletedUser

Hate the worldwide hugger alliances that have taken over this world and all the others. Goddamnit, stop smoking the peace pipe and start killing each other already!!! One war in the whole world just doesn't do it justice.

DeletedUser

i passed out by tripping over a big root, gah! those turkey are elusive :sad:

DeletedUser

What kind of Sugar Cane have you been picking???A poison one or something??!xD

DeletedUser

Hate the worldwide hugger alliances that have taken over this world and all the others. Goddamnit, stop smoking the peace pipe and start killing each other already!!! One war in the whole world just doesn't do it justice.

I think they should make a new version of The West and call it The Wars and anyone who makes a alliance will be hit by the BANHAMMER!:blink: