The fort battle (repeatable quest)

DeletedUser39256

How is it working ?
I mean : I clicked on the quest, later had a fort battle, the quest is marked as resolved but I can't validate it.

Is it a quest similar to the quests in the Indian camp or the Ghost Town (you click and one day or another you do the job and validate it) or is it a quest similar to the Saloon dayly quest (you click and have to do it in the same day or it is lost) ?

RaiderTr

Those quests are only there for few certain days of the week.. So unfortunately you gotta wait for those days for them to be accessible again..

Idk why there isn't an FF quest every day..

Pankreas PorFavor

similar to the Saloon dayly quest (you click and have to do it in the same day or it is lost) ?

it is not lost, you don't have to do daily quests on the same day.
today is saturday, you accept the quest, maybe do the job (or win a fort battle) on tuesday, and next saturday you finish the quest. nothing is lost.

DeletedUser39256

it is not lost, you don't have to do daily quests on the same day.
today is saturday, you accept the quest, maybe do the job (or win a fort battle) on tuesday, and next saturday you finish the quest. nothing is lost.

well, actually no. :( I have a finished battle quest that I can't validate. It is marked as resolved in my quest tracker but no way to get the gains

Junkz

well, actually no. :( I have a finished battle quest that I can't validate. It is marked as resolved in my quest tracker but no way to get the gains
Wait until it becomes avaliable again. Then you can complete it :)

Pankreas PorFavor

unless you wait until next week when the quest will be active again, like I explained.
waiting one week is not a big deal. there are quests that are only active at a certain time of year - and sometimes you complete all the requirements a few hours too late and then wait a whole year to complete the quest... waiting one week is nothing :)