The First Level 120

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, top 3 duelling is no mean feat. Especially in a world full of the type of players that are in world 1, like you pointed out. Congrats :)

DeletedUser14029

just to say, if Derek is out to farm me, he can shoot up the levels - for he gets 700+ exp per duel, and he has 90% chance of winning :)

Is World 1 drowned by Resistance-Duelers, though?

DeletedUser14006

just to say, if Derek is out to farm me, he can shoot up the levels - for he gets 700+ exp per duel, and he has 90% chance of winning :)

Is World 1 drowned by Resistance-Duelers, though?

I only farm folk who are rude, idiotic, hateful and noobish.

Fortunately you are none of the above Erica, you are a sweetheart :p
And I only duel sweethearts once in a while despite like you say an excellent potential to power lvl :(

DeletedUser1121

congratz on multi accounting and getting ur friends to hit a player seconds before you do

shows real skill tbh

That is some serious accusation you are throwing out there.. Care to back it up?

Because if you do think someone is a multi, you should report it (settings -> support) and a moderator will have a look at it and take appropriate action.

If you are just being a bad loser, at least you succeeded in that part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Just because someone is well coordinated with their town members and can arrange a simultaneous duel doesn't make them a multi...

DeletedUser14029

multi-account =.=
I will leave it to The West staff to check our IPs
back then when Artagnan and I had to use the same computer we do not duel the same guy, just in case some random n00bs pop up and say it a multi, now he's studying abroad finally we can try coordinating our attacks. We often cross-duel in the past to take out our nemisis - i help him take out Regular Duelers, he takes out my Tank-hunters, been a lot of fun.

I didn't complain -TW- owning plenty of forts around the world that they got a massive online & CLONE ARMY :)
I admit they got a plenty of good players!
Same goes to you. If someday you can come up with another friend - or duel me twice yourself - and kill me, fine by me. 48 hours immunity can ease my mind.

Also, about coordinating duels, yeah, I did that. It's legal. You farmed me like 30 times when I was in-active during last summer holiday - that's legal too, I didn't complain. I don't even mind people busting me up in Full Dancer - I got the HP to live another duel, so why get angry XD

DeletedUser

if you think im saying something about you pro, I am not so your long rage fest there is moot

not that I ultimatley care was just throwing it out there cause i can