The First Level 120

DeletedUser14029

Congratulations to Artagnan for reaching level 120 on World 1 !

Hoof Hearted ftw

DeletedUser

Congrats Artagnan, the first 120 untainted by nuggets :)

Worlds 2-10 had no great advantage from premium that got them to 120 quicker. Odds are any product requiring quests were completed before the cap was raised or as soon as it was raised. Do you think all the firsts on those worlds were spending nuggets to halve their time to get to jobs?

DeletedUser22685

Hehe, good point. I suppose what I meant to say was the first 120 with double job durations.

DeletedUser

Congrats.Too bad you are not from my alliance :(
But then TW had last two Hall of fame,I guess
we can give one to you guys ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Great job. And i see you did manage to get the trainee builder medal as well!

DeletedUser22685

Congrats.Too bad you are not from my alliance :(
But then TW had last two Hall of fame,I guess
we can give one to you guys ;)
Yeah, the top ranking page is not as heavily in our favour as it was before 1.30 :unsure:

DeletedUser14029

Dueling Rank? Not bad, I mean, top 3 belongs to the Resistance :)

Anyway, Artagnan said after hitting level 120 you can still gain Exp - which dismays him as he was trying to take a break, go 0% Motivation dueling and help ME hitting top 15 >.<

DeletedUser14006

But it's the town ranking that really matters, right? :p

If there was a noob rank then V2 would surely take the number one spot with folk like myself, you and Josh here!

We can take comfort in knowing we dominate the unofficial ranking categories :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, good point. I suppose what I meant to say was the first 120 with double job durations.
THAT on the other hand is very true. ;)

Edit: And the more I think about it, the more impressive this is. It doesn't feel like it took twice as long as Vitamin, or at least not twice as long as any of the other firsts to 120 on w2-w10, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

If there was a noob rank then V2 would surely take the number one spot with folk like myself, you and Josh here!

We can take comfort in knowing we dominate the unofficial ranking categories :p
We can fight for number one spot
emoticon-0146-punch.gif

Edit: And the more I think about it, the more impressive this is. It doesn't feel like it took twice as long as Vitamin, or at least not twice as long as any of the other firsts to 120 on w2-w10, but I could be wrong.
Nope, definitely not.

Noobmic (W2) was the 31st of March
Mikealex (W4) was the 19th of April
Biggsexy (W6) was the 16th of April

And I'm sure the other worlds I don't play on aren't too much earlier. Artagnan and also the other top places on the W1 leaderboard have done extremely well indeed.

DeletedUser22685

Not necessarily, it actually shows that you have duelled less frequently, therefore having higher motivation and earning more exp per duel ;)

DeletedUser14029

lol Jesse, I am not the type of 'duel all I can' n00b >.<

Of course I know a lot of people below Rank No. 3 can floor me - with you included - and Derek, and a lot other names, but I still thought its a kind of achievement. Given when they removed cap I was at Rank No. 3X at dueling XD