The First Fort

DeletedUser15368

Is there any way to know who founded to first fort on World 9?

I founded "Fort Craggy" and Daija founded "Middleton". and we both think we were the first ones to finish the founding.

But silly old me went and deleted the report i got for founding the fort, thinking it was irrelivant at the time, and now it seems no one knows what time the fort was founded at...

I know it's not the most pressing matter in the world just now, but i wanted to know if someone at TW had the data somewhere, and if that person could settle the matter once and for all?

thanks,
-lewis

DeletedUser

If you look in Reports>Other there will be a report telling you exactly what time your fort was founded. If you deleted it then there is no way to tell. Some reports are just worth keeping. :(

DeletedUser

I actually have a copy of it from your fort somewhere in all my mail, I beat you by 2 minutes but didn't feel the need to tell you and ruin your fun.

pripps On 7/24/09 at 4:09 PM
Here you go.

Built a big fort: craggy On 7/21/09 at 10:15 PM delete
Big fort has been constructed!
Fort name: Fort Craggy

The large fort has been build and now belongs to the town. Other towns that you can invite to the fort can help you with construction of buildings and to defend the fort.

vs
Built a big fort: Middleton On 7/21/09 at 10:13 PM
fortfound_2.png

fort.png
Fort name: Middleton
The large fort has been build and now belongs to the town. Other towns that you can invite to the fort can help you with construction of buildings and to defend the fort.

DeletedUser15368

you wouldn't have ruined my fun. i would have prefered to know if you had got yours before me or i had got it before you.

actually thinking about it, pripps was probabley the only person i diddn't ask when it was founded lol...

anyway, well done on beating me. seccond place is good too. i did come seccond, diddn't I!?:unsure:

one more question Daija, how come i diddnt see you at the founding spot for the fort until the seccond time i looked? do you think the game lagged on my side or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow second good job, that means out of all the people that lost you were the first looser. That sure is something to be happy of. So great job head looser two thumbs up.

DeletedUser

Wow second good job, that means out of all the people that lost you were the first looser. That sure is something to be happy of. So great job head looser two thumbs up.

Unnecessary much? That might be one of the most useless, drama attempting posts I've ever seen, but since I can see you're a level 1 in w9 you're clearly just trolling. Well done, you've gotten a response, now go back about your business.

I'm not sure why it didn't show on your screen Lewis, I was there immediately lol. I slept in a town that was right next to the expected location of the fort and when the server went down I pounded my f5 key like a toddler trying to put the circle peg in the triangle hole and got in and started founding it right away.

I nearly had a heart attack when the server went down again right after because I'd walked away from my computer for a while, I was thinking I might have to run back and start founding all over again rofl

DeletedUser

I haven`t seen gaffey for a while either... when I was on the spot of the middle size fort I just was told that it is already in construction... so I went for the little one. ( Guess was around 5 min too late :))

DeletedUser

Unnecessary much? That might be one of the most useless, drama attempting posts I've ever seen, but since I can see you're a level 1 in w9 you're clearly just trolling. Well done, you've gotten a response, now go back about your business.

Ha well said Daija. That guys comment was pathetic

DeletedUser

I actually have a copy of it from your fort somewhere in all my mail, I beat you by 2 minutes but didn't feel the need to tell you and ruin your fun.

pripps On 7/24/09 at 4:09 PM
Here you go.

Built a big fort: craggy On 7/21/09 at 10:15 PM delete
Fort name: Fort Craggy

vs
Built a big fort: Middleton On 7/21/09 at 10:13 PM
fortfound_2.png

fort.png
Fort name: Middleton

It seems that you beat us with a few minutes:

Built a big fort: The Odd towns On 7/21/09 at 10:19 PM
fortfound_2.png

fort.png
Fort name: EK-Endless Love

As you all can see our big fort was so shamefully stolen from us by being back-stabbed by the first of our allies, in fact it was challenged and won by our other socalled ally. Needless to say those alliances are history now...

DeletedUser15368

hmm...sems we've got 1st, 2nd and 3rd. any one want to try for 4rth place? lol