The Eyes Trilogy Part I - Eyes of the Bandit

Red Falcon

The Eyes Trilogy Part I - Eyes of the Bandit​
Gold Diggo had done more than his fare share to earn his rightful respect as Chief Evangelizer of The Badlands of Texas State. However, there was never a dull moment in his life, for he was almost ALWAYS chasing down a bandit or two, for they did not respect The Ways of God, and thus, they were in breach of The Thirteenth Commandment...Thou Shall Not Act In A Noob-Like Manner!​
Two such bandits he was chasin' down were none other than Gem, the notorious Boot Thief, and her younger sister, Tracy, AKA The Governor of all Bandits. Gold Diggo ran fast as he could, as he chased them down.​
"Get back here right this instant, you no-good, half-wit snakes in the grass!" Gold Diggo shouted to them.​
But they just laughed back at him and kept running. It took him 32 full hours just to catch up to them! And once he did, it was time for a duel. Gold Diggo whipped out his handy-dandy Sharp Foil. Gem and Tracy followed suit, by drawing their Pepperbox Revolvers. A tumbleweed blew past, as they stared each other down. And then, Gold Diggo ran at them, in order to launch the first attack.​
But just as soon as he was about to land a hit against them, someone else came in a countered his attack! Just who was this varmint? And what the hell was he thinking, trying to stop a Catholic Deputy Sheriff from doing his rightful duty?​
"Who in tarnations are you?" Gold Diggo demanded, once his attack was blocked.​
Elmyr was the man behind this attack, and he let out a conceited chuckle.​
"You should know better, Diggo! Don't you know you ain't supposed to be hittin' on a lady like tht?"​
Gold Diggo was shocked. "Now hold on just one moment! How'd you know my name?"​
Elmyr chuckled again. "Why I'm awfully surprised you ain't aware of what's been goin' on 'round here, lately!"​
"Just what're you talkin' about?" Gold Diggo demanded.​
"You're quite notorious 'round my parts of the land." Elmyr replied vaguely.​
"I don't care how notorious I am!" Diggo shouted. "Now step aside, so I can apprehend those annoying girl-bandits who're standin' behind you!"​
This time, Elmyr scoffed. "I don't think so!" He shouted back. "You ain't takin' these fine ladies in! And tht's final! Understand? Huh? You reckon?"​
Diggo angrily shook his head and glared at Elmyr. "No, I don't reckon! And since you refuse to listen to reason, I guess I'm gonna have to take you in as well!"​
Elmyr smirked down at the ground and his fancy felt hat covered his eyes. "Well, now I ain't so sure bout tht..." he stated with utter confidence.​
"What're you ramblin' on about?" Gold Diggo demanded.​
"Well, I'm sure to win this here fight, so long as I hold my allegiance to The Onion..."​
Gold Diggo was both shocked and confused, as Elmyr whipped out his Whip of the Onion.​
"You've gotta be kiddin' me!" Diggo retorted as Elmyr ran at him.​
Gold Diggo narrowed his eyes and got his Sharp Foil ready to strike. And when he and Elmyr were within punching distance, they both swung their weapons at each other. Gold Diggo narrowly missed, while Elmyr was able to crack his whip on Diggo's left hand. And mind you, Diggo had his Sharp Foil held in the right hand, so he did not drop it this time. And they continued their duel, though as the duel wore on, it quickly became apparent tht Elmyr had the upper hand in this fight. And as they fought, someone was watching them from atop the roof of a nearby mortician. Both Gold Diggo and Elmyr were quite the good duelers, though it would seem tht Elmyr was slightly better than Diggo was. And just as Elmyr was about to land a critical hit on Gold Diggo to end this duel, a sudden swarm of ravens hit him and Gem and Tracy! They all gasped and turned in the direction of where the attack came from! Yes indeed, Elmyr's eyes were sharp as a tack, but the guy who was responsible for the attack must have had eyes tht were even SHARPER than those Onion Eyes of Elmyr! Just who was this guy!? And who's side was he on!?​
To be continued!...

Tune in next week for The Eyes Trilogy Part II - A theatrical movie poster, showing what Red Falcon and his younger brother might look like in real life will be included along with next week's issue!