The Eyes Trilogy - Extended Edition!!

Red Falcon

Hello all! The story you may or may not love is going to be extended effective immediately. I hope the lot of you like reading the next phase of this Tale of the Wild West!

Up atop of the Colorado Mountain Cliff, the Cheyenne Village in which Red Falcon lived within stood silent in the darkness of the night. Red Falcon and all of his brothers and sisters who lived in the village were not sleeping, however! They were hard at work, devising a Defense Plan against the new arising threat, which Lone Ranger predicted would one day affect all of America.

"We must prepare for a large-scale attack as swiftly as we can." Lone Ranger commented as he took in a breath of tobacco from his Sacred Tomahawk which once belonged to Tashunka.

"Our Chief is right." Red Falcon added. "We do not know who is planning on initiating the attack or how the attack shall be initiated. Therefore, seeing as how we know very little about the enemy we shall soon face, I recommend that we alert as many people about this attack as we can."

"I for one must agree with Red Falcon." Whistling Leaf added further. "We shall be put to blame if we fail to notify the Sheriffs of this attack, especially since we would have known that it would have happened."

"Good." Lone Ranger said. "It seems as though we are all in agreement. Therefore, we shall set out tomorrow to declare a warning to all of those people who are unaware of the approaching attack."

Lone Ranger suddenly started coughing rather roughly, and Red Falcon asked him if he was feeling all right.

"I am fine, overall." Lone Ranger answered. "However, I have been feeling slightly ill, lately. Though it's nothing I am unable to handle."

Early the next morning even before dawn, Red Falcon was surprised to see his old mate Gold Diggo awaiting him right outside their Village Upon The Mountain Cliff.

"Aha! Tis you, Gold Diggo! And what brings you to our humble village on this day?" Red Falcon asked with a friendly smile upon seeing Gold Diggo.

Gold Diggo smiled as he unsheathed his prized weapon - Athos' Foil.

"Have you forgotten about the dueling challenge I have declared upon you?" Gold Diggo asked Red Falcon.

Red Falcon sighed and smiled as he stared up at the sky, yet his eyes were closed.

"No. I have not forgotten." Red Falcon answered after a while.

Gold Diggo shrugged. Red Falcon could somehow tell that Gold Diggo was rarin' for a fight. Finally, Red Falcon armed himself with the Sharp Tomahawk given to him by Lone Ranger, who was an expert in smithing weapons meant for use by Native Americans, such as Red Falcon himself.

"Very well then." Red Falcon replied. "Come at me with all your strength."

Gold Diggo and Red Falcon exchanged worthy blows for a good few minutes. And it looked as though Diggo had the advantage when Lone Ranger suddenly stood in between them, thus ending their eager duel.

"Hey! What gives?" Gold Diggo asked Lone Ranger with an annoyed shrug.

"I hope you two are aware of the approaching crisis that we must deal with." Lone Ranger told them.

His face was hidden behind a dark mist and only his Eagle Eyes could be seen. Red Falcon nodded to Lone Ranger affirmatively.

"Yes, Chief." Red Falcon answered quickly.

He turned to Gold Diggo with a disappointed smile.

"I am sorry, Gold Diggo, but we shall have to finish our duel at a lata date."

Gold Diggo glanced down and chuckled as he tipped his hat down.

"Always have been the mysterious characters, haven't you, Red?"

"Ah, yes. I suppose so. However, I shall always remain faithful to The Onion."

"Good to know, Red. Good to know."

"You know what?" Red Falcon then asked.

"Hmm?" Gold Diggo half-heartedly replied.

"You may very well be able to help all of America defend against the approaching attack..."

"And just how big is this here attack gonna be?"

"That is for the enemy to know and for us to find out..."

Several days lata, Red Falcon set out to warn all of their neighboring towns and all of the towns beyond them about the steadily approaching attack. Whistling Leaf and Gold Diggo went with Red Falcon on this mission. Some of the townsfolk did not believe in their warning, however, most of the townsfolk quickly packed their essentials and fled from their towns.

Several more days lata, Gold Diggo was shocked and appalled to discover that the sacred Monastery of the Onion he once worshiped at had been brutally attacked! When he told Red Falcon of this, Red Falcon could only guess that it was the same evil forces who were planning out their large-scale attack...

"Stage-by-stage." Red Falcon stated during a chat with Gold Diggo in a Saloon one day.

A long-time friend of Gold Diggo happened to be at this saloon with them. Gold Diggo introduced him to Red Falcon.

"Well, howdy-doody to you! My name is James the Hunter!"

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Red Falcon said in his usual calming voice.

"Well, I dunno what you and your fellow Indian Folks think, Red, but Diggo and I reckon that a little revenge in favor of tha Onion is in order."

"It will not be an easy task..." Red Falcon warned.

"James is right, though!" Diggo replied after taking a sip of his whiskey. "The head of that monastery was one of the High Priests of the Onion! And what's more is that whoever attacked them took his body with them! We cannot let them have it! We MUST get it back at any cost!"

"As you wish..." Red Falcon replied simply. "However, this is a feat that you cannot accomplish alone. Therefore, it is my duty and right to assist you."

"So be it!" Gold Diggo replied with confidence. "But this ain't a crime those scum-bags are gonna get away with!"

Several days lata (After Red Falcon met with Gold Diggo and James the Hunter, who was Gold Diggo's dueling teacher), Red Falcon went with Gold Diggo, Whistling Leaf, Lone Ranger, James the Hunter, and a new girl, Angeleah, (whom Gold Diggo was instantly smitten with) to a dangerous-looking mountain pass, which Lone Ranger stated was in facat dangerous, because it was the host of three dangerous gates...

Each of these gates were mounted atop two high rocky mountain cliffs, which flanked the rocky mountain pass on both sides, hence the danger of traveling through this particular mountain pass. The three gates were...

"The Gates of Bandits, which attacks with bullets that fire at an incredible speed..." warned Lone Ranger.

Before Gold Diggo, James the Hunter, and Angeleah passed through this gate, Red Falcon, Whistling Leaf, and Lone Ranger used their tomahawks to destroy the guns, thus rendering it useless.

"The Gate of Savages, which attacks with powerful blasts of fire..." warned Lone Ranger once again.

Before Gold Diggo, James the Hunter, and Angeleah passes through this gate, Red Falcon, Whistling Leaf, and Lone Ranger planted and detonated explosives right behind each of these two guns, thus rendering this gate useless as well.

"...And the Gate of Rogues, which is the most dangerous of the three Doomsday Gates. This one is capable of attacking with explosive projectiles." Lone Ranger warned one last time.

This gate was tricky to destroy, as Red Falcon, Whistling Leaf, and Lone Ranger had to cut off the source of its power, which ironically turned out that these guns were being powered via an automatic telegraph!

"Now what?" Gold Diggo asked once they got through the three gates and the mountain pass seemed to abruptly end.

"Now, we must run as fast as we can. Because we are approaching a railroad station, where there will be a departing train filled with various weapons, all of which shall be dangerous. We must stop these weapons from being delivered to the evil bandits who are preparing to launch their large-scale attack, which I fear shall change the world in the wrong way." Lone Ranger said after taking a rather long puff from his Sacred Tomahawk.

"All right then! Let's go catch that train!" Gold Diggo declared.

They all traveled on their mustangs as fast as they could, following the railroad tracks to the train station. But when they got there, the train was already starting to depart from the station!

"Got dang it!" Gold Diggo retorted. "They're getting away, already!"

"Let us hurry! We still have a chance to stop them!" Red Falcon replied urgently.

They urged their mustangs onward and after the traveling train. Lone Ranger quickly devised a plan to divert the train away from its destination. Gold Diggo and James the Hunter came upon a railroad switch, which allowed for the changing of tracks. They hit the switch just in time and the train made a sudden sharp right-hand turn. Red Falcon and Lone Ranger were awaiting the oncoming train, hidden behind trees, which flanked the railroad it was now traveling on. The railroad itself dead-ended in front of an abandoned mine, however, Red Falcon and Lone Ranger would not even give the runaway train a chance to get this far! They had covered the trees flanking the train tracks with super-strong dynamite, which would be triggered to explode by a trip wire which the train would soon pass through.

Gold Diggo laughed and waved his black slouch hat through the air wildly as he rode upon his mustage, watching the train approaching the two trees which were flanking the train tracks.

"Bombs away, ya'll!!" he shouted in excitement.

Seeing the train just moments away from the trees, Red Falcon and Lone Ranger moved a safe distance away from it and then...

KA-BOOM!!!! The dynamite exploded just as soon as the train passed through the trip wire and the train became an instant train wreck.

"Yee-Haw!!" Gold Diggo shouted in utter excitement as he saw the train explode. "Now I dunno who you trouble-makin' bandits are, but I want ya'll to kindly return the body of the High Priest of the Onion you stole!!"

"I honestly cannot believe how I got involved with such a stupid made-up deity as the so-called "Almighty Onion!!" a very familiar-sounding voice retorted from within the wreckage of the exploded train.

Gold Diggo gasped, recognizing the voice.

"What? I can't believe it! Is that...Is that you?" Gold Diggo asked in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!.......

The Eyes Trilogy Second Quiz!

Question #1: Who is the Tashunka person I am referring to?
Question #2: What type of explosive projectiles is Lone Ranger referring to?
Question #3: What is the name of the "familiar person" Gold Diggo is referring to?

All of these questions shall be answered in the continuation of this Western Tale!!