The Eyes Trilogy - Extended Edition Part II!!

Red Falcon

When Gold Diggo heard the mature, yet crazy-sounding male voice echo from the wreckage of the train, he instantly knew who it was…

“That voice…Who is that?” Red Falcon asked Gold Diggo.

Gold Diggo narrowed his eyes as two tall figures slowly emerged from the smoking wrecked train.

“Consarnit! I can’t believe it’s you!” Gold Diggo cried out in shock.

The man Diggo was referring to was none other than Elmyr himself...The Lord High Onion Enforcer! He smirked in an evil way, as he stood next to his pardner in crime…A young woman named Denisero. She was tall with pale blonde hair and blonde eyes. Elmyr’s hair was short, straight, and black, but his eyes were not the same brown color that Gold Diggo remembered seeing…For now, they were red and blazing like two hot coals in a furmace!

“Got Dangit, Elmyr!” Gold Diggo shouted. “Whatever happened to the philosophy of the Onion? And what about the—“

“Puh to the Onion!” Elmyr retorted. “Puh to the Thirteen Commandments! What did I ever get out of worshippin’ a veggie? Nothin’! Absolutely nothin’!”

Gold Diggo and James the Hunter recoiled in shocked disbelief.

“But the Sacred Onion helps those who help themselves! Elmyr, have you totally forgotten about how the Onion teaches those how to become stronger on their own without the need for assistance from anyone else?” James inquired.

“I wish I could forget!” Elmyr retorted back. “When I agreed to spread tha teachin’s of tha Onion, I assumed I’d be gettin’ paid good money for it! But did I get money for all my hard work? Hell no! The only things I ever got from spreadin’ the teachings of the Onion were veggies! And lots of them!”

“But, veggies are good for you.” Gold Diggo replied.

Denisero spat in Gold Diggo’s general direction.

“Oh, shut up, you useless little monkey!” she shouted.

Then, she turned to Elmyr. “Let’s destroy these suckers, in style, Elmyr!”

Elmyr chuckled and shook his head. He had been smoking a cigarette, but now that it was finished, he removed it from his mouth and flicked it away.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna start up with that there crazy religion of yours, Desi…” he commented to her, sounding somewhat disgusted.

Denisero shot an angry glare at Elmyr. “Hey!! Don’t you dare start cuttin’ down the Cult of Flesh and Blood again! That there is my haven, just like money is your haven! Let’s just own these suckers, okay, darlin’?”

“I cannot believe someone like Elmyr would rather have all the money he can grab at, instead of a life of honor and—“ James started to say.

Suddenly, Denisero sook out what appeared to be a muzzle-loader, and pointed it at James’ chest. At this very same moment, Red Falcon and Whistling Leaf took out their Sharp Tomahawks and rushed at her with them.

“James! Git down!” Gold Diggo shouted in warning.

James dropped to the ground just as Denisero shot the gun. What came out of the gun looked like an arrow or a dart. It whizzed over James, narrowly missing him. Gold Diggo sighed in relief, and at the same time, both Red Falcon and Whistling Leaf struck at Denisero with their Sharp Tomahawks.

“Nice goin’ Red Falcon and Whistlin’ Leaf!” Gold Diggo called out.

“Ouch!” Denisero cried out in shock. “Damn it! That hurts!”

Everyone except for Elmyr gasped in shock. Red Falcon and Whistling Leaf quickly got away from Denisero.

“What the hell’s goin’ on?” Gold Diggo exclaimed.

“I think that it will take a lot more than just one or two blows to kill this woman.” Red Falcon commented.

“Yesh, but our blows should have been enough to kill her, Red!” Whistling Leaf added. “Something is not right about these two…”

Everyone noticed that Elmyr was standing by; watching and his arms were folded across his chest. He wore a pair of six-shooters on his gun belt, and had a smirk across his face ever since he and Denisero emerged from the train.

Meanwhile, Denisero smirked and glared at everyone except for Elmyr. “I’m gonna go crazy on all of ya’ll!!” she shouted.

She followed up her threat with a crazed laugh. James glared at her.

“I am going to cut this crazy lady down to size!” he declared, as he took out a very rare and powerful sword indeed – Hernando’s Sword!!

Gold Diggo gasped when he saw James pull out the legendary sword.

“Why that’s…”

Then, Denisero took out her own legendary weapon – Bowie’s Knife! She then pulled out her muzzle loader and pointed it at James again.

“Eat this!” James yelled as he charged at her with Hernando’s Sword.

“Be careful, James!” Red Falcon shouted.

In just a few mere moments, Denisero stabbed the palm of her hand with her Bowie’s Knife, let the blood trickle from her hand and onto the ground, used her foot to draw an upside-down cross with an X going through it, and as James was charging at her, she managed to shoot him in the chest with her muzzle-loader.

James stumbled back a little and was bleeding in the chest slightly, however, he seemed to be fine otherwise.

“James! Are you all right?” Diggo asked in alarm.

“I’m fine!” James replied as he pulled the arrow or dart from his bleeding chest and threw it on the ground. “But this time, that lady’s toast!”

Once again, he charged at Denisero with Hernando’s Sword, and managed to slash her across the chest with it, however, his chest was slashed as well! He grunted and stumbled back a second time.

“Hurts good, doesn’t it?” Denisero asked.

“I’m gonna run through you like a rampaging buffalo!” James shouted to her.

“Is that so?” Denisero asked with an arrogant smirk.

James charged at her again, but as he did, she stabbed herself in the right leg with Bowie’s Knife. James yelled out and fell down. And just like Denisero’s right leg was bleeding, James the Hunter’s right leg was also bleeding!

“What in the Hell?” James asked.

Denisero twirled the muzzle-loader around in her hand.

“This here is Drake’s Muzzle Loader.” She told everyone. “And with it, I can curse anyone I damn well please to! And when I use it in conjunction with Bowie’s Knife, it becomes a deadly weapon combination.”

“You ain’t gonna get away with your crimes!” James shouted.

“James, be careful!” Gold Diggo yelled insistently.

Gold Diggo happened to notice a few things amidst this battle…

1: Denisero was standing in the strange Xed out cross she drew.
2: Denisero only struck James the Hunter one time with her Drake’s Muzzle Loader, yet he had two other wounds upon his body.
3: Denisero commented that using her two unique weapons, she could curse anyone she damn well pleased to.

Gold Diggo was starting to realize how Denisero dueled.

“Well?” Denisero asked James. “You ain’t so hot anymore with your fancy sword, now are ya? Now, where do ya want me to strike with this here knife next?”

She pointed the knife to her arm, her leg, and her heart.

“I could just end it now if I wanted to. And before you ask why I’m stabbin’ and jabbin’ myself like a rag doll, it’s because I am granted the ability to sustain any normally fatal wound in exchange for sacrificin’ somebody using this here duelin’ technique…It’s a fair trade-off, don’tcha think so?”

Gold Diggo took out a lasso and wound it up.

“Anyway…I believe it’s time to end your life, but not mine!” Denisero shouted in a crazed voice as she prepared to stab herself in the heart with Bowie’s Knife.

“Oh no you don’t!” Gold Diggo shouted as he swung the lasso round and threw it at her, hoping to rope the lasso round her body.

The lasso wrapped around her, knocking both weapons out of her hands. Then, Gold Diggo started tugging at the lasso, effectively pulling her out of the strange symbol she was standing on top of and which she drew.

“Nice thinking, Gold Diggo!” Red Falcon declared.

Once she was out of the symbol, Gold Diggo urged James the Hunter to finish Denisero off as quickly as he could, because it was hard for Gold Diggo to keep a hold of her, due to the apparent strength she had. James the Hunter advanced towards Denisero as quickly as he could and with one swing his Hernando’s Sword, he decapitated her, also knocking off the silver buffalo necklace she had been wearing for this duel. Red Falcon and Whistling Leaf smiled.

“You did it!” Whistling Leaf replied. “Now, she’s—“

“Consarnit!!” Denisero shouted. “Now, ya’ll have made me mad!!”

Everyone gasped to find out that Denisero’s head was still not only alive, but able to speak on its own! Elmyr chortled as he advanced on everyone.

“Did ya’ll think it’d be that easy to take us down? Huh? Did ya?”

Within a few moments, Elmyr had sewn Denisero’s head back onto her body, while plainly stating that this was not the first time he’s had to “patch her up” in this manner. Also, Denisero was able to kill poor James the Hunter, while fending off attacks from Gold Diggo. And Elmyr was able to fend off attacks from both Red Falcon and Whistling Leaf, however, just as Lone Ranger was about to launch an attack against him, Denisero and Elmyr were called by the voice of an evil-sounding monkey! Everyone apart from those two gasped.

“Git your lazy behinds back to my lair at once!” the monkey’s voice demanded.

“Who’s voice is this?” Red Falcon asked in shock.

“Yes, Your Evilness!” Denisero and Elmyr replied.

“Just lemme take back my two catches here, and—“

Gold Diggo was both angry and sad, and he would not let Denisero take the body of James the Hunter away. However, she was able to take the body of the High Priest of the Sacred Onion.

“We’ll deal with you no-good goody-two-shoes the next time we meet!” Elmyr swore as he and Denisero boarded a mine cart, which took them deep into the unknown mine they were standing right next to. An eerie wind blew past everyone. Gold Diggo was crying and Red Falcon placed his hand upon Gold Diggo’s shoulder in a reassuring way.

“We will find them and exact our revenge upon them…I assure you of this, Gold Diggo. They will not get away with what they have done.”

Gold Diggo nodded and stood up, dusting himself off. Just then, Gold Diggo’s girlfriend, a pretty young saloon dancer lady named Angelia approached them. When she saw that Gold Diggo was crying, she asked him what was wrong.

“My got dang teacher is…Is…” He could not even say it.

“Aww…Now don’t you worry. We’ll get those varmants and git ‘em good!” Angelia told Gold Diggo with a brief and gentle kiss to his lips.

Lone Ranger approached everyone, sighing and shaking his head.

“We failed to stop two bandits from escaping. Though if we had planned this duel before it had started, which was not possible, because we knew next to nothing about our opponents, perhaps we would have been able to turn them into the Sherriff’s office. But for now, we must work on tracking them down and stopping them by any means necessary.”

Red Falcon and Whistling Leaf nodded, agreeing with Lone Ranger. And even though this here duel had cost the life of Gold Diggo’s mentor and best friend, one thing was for sure…The next time they ran into these vagabonds, they would make sure that they were fully prepared to duel against them.

To be continued…

Trivia Question: How was Denisero able to mortally wound James the Hunter during this duel after Gold Diggo had pulled her out of the strange cursed symbol she had drawn on the ground, using her own blood?

Last edited: