The end of the battle for supremacy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

i could respec to pure HP but i dont see the challenge or point in it. Its mainly the banter that keeps me logging in on 10 these days.

I won't quit because of others play style its not in my nature to roll over, but ive no doubt I will lose interest and simply drift away

spot on, i lost relative interest on w10 about a month ago. thats why i opened w1 again, and seems to me theres more opportunity there now.
i keep thinking that a restart would be good, 0% duelling at my level if you arent resist is pretty much pointless so im getting to the end of the road there too. but a restart on w10 would also be pointless and would cost way too much real money.

best time ive ever had in a browser game was this last year and a half on the-west w10. i guess its now time to move on. ill lurk around for a bit.

1st premium player to ever achieve 7000 duel wins in the entire game. i guess i got my name down on the "remember me" board.
:D

DeletedUser

I have never used a nugget in any world. Yippee, I'm a purist!

I do agree with Vic. The new changes to premium have made the game very lopsided for those that use premium. Someone has to pay for them to run the game, so I'm not mad at those that use premium, but I wish it didn't give such an overwhelming advantage. Premium shaman reset wasn't a big deal until the Golden Gun came out. Now that premium feature may make things the most imbalanced.

I also preferred fort battles when there weren't any mega-tanks, and there weren't any Golden Guns. The amount of hp people have and damage guns can do really do work to drive out the regular player from having much fun in battles. Don't think there's much to do about all that. GGs provide a big advantage, so anyone that can get it will, unless they don't care about winning. And, people are going to bulk up on HPs, there isn't much of a way to stop it.

For anarchy, are we really upset that mods get nuggets as a form of compensation for their work? I'm sure the mods would rather have real life money instead of the nuggets, but it's not like they get nuggets for free. They get nuggets for work, just like others get nuggets for money. There's not a whole lot of difference.

DeletedUser

For anarchy, are we really upset that mods get nuggets as a form of compensation for their work? I'm sure the mods would rather have real life money instead of the nuggets, but it's not like they get nuggets for free. They get nuggets for work, just like others get nuggets for money. There's not a whole lot of difference.

I am not at all upset at the fact that mods get nuggets for their work, in fact i encourage that, i would be happy for them if they were paid in cash. You're missing my point there.

Point is, if you are in any way employee of inno, and you use nuggets for ruining gameplay for hundreds of players out there (some of them paying customers) for your selfish purposes you are abusing your position.
I am really digging my grave here with these posts am i?

DeletedUser

If the plan was to call loads of battles that you could only get to by spending lots of nuggets, then I might agree with you. But, it's not as if the mess of battles was a thought out plan. And, I think MC was more responsible for starting and continuing the madness. (I'm sure that opinion probably differs depending on what side you are on.) But, at one point very early on I think there were 5 attacks in a row called by MC, and then later on there were 8 attacks in a row called by MC. That doesn't leave a lot of options to the other side, unless they just want to lose forts.

DeletedUser9470

If the plan was to call loads of battles that you could only get to by spending lots of nuggets, then I might agree with you. But, it's not as if the mess of battles was a thought out plan. And, I think MC was more responsible for starting and continuing the madness. (I'm sure that opinion probably differs depending on what side you are on.) But, at one point very early on I think there were 5 attacks in a row called by MC, and then later on there were 8 attacks in a row called by MC. That doesn't leave a lot of options to the other side, unless they just want to lose forts.

MC cant win a full battle
now we know MC cant win a multi.

we also know MC wont win any battles in the near future. check FMS rank page.

ccl: we now know it is best MC stay away from battles for MCs sake.

Boycott Boycott Boycott.
Im very very close to getting my way on this, just need a bit more help from the project
;)

DeletedUser1121

Could we all please focus on the fort battles supremacy here?

If you wish to discuss the rewards moderators get for their job, please contact the (co) community manager. This is not something that belongs in a world 10 specific thread.

From here on, people who still want to take it off topic to that discussion again will get noticed/infracted. Consider this your warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4431

Mannn... i remember being up there in GC years ago when that was still small. Im surprised GC survived the beating THP gave them back then. haha. That was back when good duelers were rare and People like me were in huge demand. I was just relooking over the old war thread and compared it to what im reading now haha :p

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=27969

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THP was a fail back then as it is now...totally disbanded thanks to poor leadership ;)

DeletedUser

THP was a fail back then as it is now...totally disbanded thanks to poor leadership ;)

Is THP The Project? If so, I have to quote the immortal words of Norma Desmond:

"We are big. It's the World that got small."