The end of the battle for supremacy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

*bump*

in no way am i sorry for bumping this
XD

nonetheless its now a new world and a new adventure.

lets hope w10 doesnt die with the creation of the project

DeletedUser9470

Agreed. Who wants to play w10 anyway with so much action going on in other worlds?
Thanks victor and MC for putting the final nail in w10's coffin :up:

LOL
if it wasnt for vic you would have left w10 ages ago.
incredible how spitefull some are!

glad youre leaving w10 to play other worlds
:)

DeletedUser16970

LOL
if it wasnt for vic you would have left w10 ages ago.
incredible how spitefull some are!

glad youre leaving w10 to play other worlds
:)

Who said i was leaving? :huh: With w10 once again reduced to a login and queue work-world only, i have more time for worlds worth playing - how awesome is that?!

DeletedUser16008

If anything kills W10 it will be the constant counters and multis from MC.

..... since when do you call 1 battle called in a counter a multi hmmm ? try 5 or 6 a day for weeks on end then you can talk, in fact we may just introduce you to a taste.

And maybe you havnt noticed but theres less on w12 than there is on 10 so yall have 12 kicking along nicely i see :no: whats the matter people got bored to tears there already and wont play in the sandpit with you ? awww pity.

You think we care about your game in the slightest re forts or any kind of code of conduct you consider your due ? lol

Naaa you go right on with your nugget munching and steroid taking and tell yourself whatever your little brains desire, me ? ill just continue to duel and use forts as a bit of xp when i feel like it.

If you get bored doing forts on 10 then maybe you should find another world where you can enjoy them... maybe the .PL worlds i hear they love their steroids and doing nothing else you should be right at home :rolleyes:

Get it trough your heads that since forts are no longer any point for the regular player we care not one stuff what fort fighting meatballs think ....never did, never will. Im a regular player with a regular build as are a goodly number in our alliance. I remember when the game was pretty diverse and forts were only one aspect not as you seem to think the only thing about it. Then again seeing as 99% of you cant duel your way out of a paper bag you never had much of a choice I guess. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HelenBack

One thing I can NOT stand... Is for people to say one thing, but do another. Not gonna bother naming names... They know who they are. And honestly... You have seen my profile. You have chosen... Poorly.

Anyways... I tripped over a couple forts while dueling... Ya, I know... How clumsy of me! I swear it's these new shoes... I just gotta break them in. Yo! Shadow Walkers! I'll be over to kick yer hineys soon. That would be a great way to break them in. For now, I'm sending you a little message via forts... I hope you enjoy it.
;)

Here's a little music to set the mood for ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
:cool:

DeletedUser

One thing I can NOT stand... Is for people to say one thing, but do another. Not gonna bother naming names... They know who they are.

Me too Helen, me too.

"All I care about is having a good dust up, forts are a good laugh thats all. I lose count of how many we've won and we have the guts to actually get out there and do it without calling lots of decoys etc every time we are attacked...."

DeletedUser

Helen, I love you right now.

As a member of the MC who has seen the other side I can say that a lot of what I was TOLD about MC before is flat out b.s. I was led to believe they were no good cheaters who got higher levels to pay their way (in referrence to the newer members) and that they were backstabbers, etc.

Since I was brought into the MC by -Neo- I've been shown nothing but comraderie, kindness, and one hell of a great group. In referrence to tomorrows battles, I can say those were called for a reason, as Helen stated. Not due to anyone in MC being dishonest either. A broken word gains retribution in my experience.

All in all, it's just a game. Yes, mud slinging and rattle throwing happens, but at the end of the day I know we over here in the MC have a hell of a laugh at it all and keep on trucking :)

DeletedUser16008

Me too Helen, me too.

"All I care about is having a good dust up, forts are a good laugh thats all. I lose count of how many we've won and we have the guts to actually get out there and do it without calling lots of decoys etc every time we are attacked...."

Guts my friend has nothing to with it, .... we spent 2 odd years playing square when no one else would & it took a looong time, a lot of meatballs, GG and half of our fort fighters hugging with the rest to change anything... & only an idiot pretends the wins are down to skillful play alone. ;)

Battles are a joke compared to what they once were on all worlds not just here but then again i don't expect most to agree with me because that would mean the meatballs would have to accept how bad they have been for so long without the enhancements.

No point trying to sound righteous here, it sounds pretty empty given the circumstances. But its cool yall go ahead and tell yourselves what you will, the smarter players already know the truth about the way the games become a money pot.

We dealt with multis for years without the enhanced prem at least you have that option and if you spend your nuggets buzzing around all the more fool you for doing so. ...personally I find it fun to spend other peoples real money for the sake of maybe 30 or so minutes gameplay and watch them warp around.

Mugs :p

DeletedUser17969

One thing I can NOT stand... Is for people to say one thing, but do another. Not gonna bother naming names... They know who they are. And honestly... You have seen my profile. You have chosen... Poorly.

Anyways... I tripped over a couple forts while dueling... Ya, I know... How clumsy of me! I swear it's these new shoes... I just gotta break them in. Yo! Shadow Walkers! I'll be over to kick yer hineys soon. That would be a great way to break them in. For now, I'm sending you a little message via forts... I hope you enjoy it.
;)

Here's a little music to set the mood for ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
:cool:

hehe - despite the content your post genuinely made me chuckle Helen - nice one! :laugh:

As Neo stated in another thread, you guys aren't here for a hug fest... ;)

DeletedUser16970

I kept clicking the fort overview button yesterday, thinking the page must be broken as it kept showing only one battle no matter how many times i reloaded the page! I was ready to send in a support ticket but found, much to my relief (don't go and get all unpredictable on us!), that normal service had resumed when i logged in a few hours later.

Perhaps we can have a mod change the topic to The end of the battle for multi supremacy? or, since i know how easily you people get stuck on details, The end of the battle for counter supremacy?

:laugh:

DeletedUser

Perhaps we can have a mod change the topic to The end of the battle for multi supremacy?

But why not instead change it to The end of the battle for crying supremacy?

Then you and all the other NoobStone players would be winners by default!!!
Even Charlie sheen would have to recognize your winning streak :laugh:

(for someone who claims to play little on W10 you sure do cry a lot - remember there is always world 12 for you, alive and ... wait that's dying fasters than W10... hmmm, go figure)

Stop whining - NOOB!!!

DeletedUser17969

But why not instead change it to The end of the battle for crying supremacy?

Then you and all the other NoobStone players would be winners by default!!!
Even Charlie sheen would have to recognize your winning streak :laugh:

(for someone who claims to play little on W10 you sure do cry a lot - remember there is always world 12 for you, alive and ... wait that's dying fasters than W10... hmmm, go figure)

Stop whining - NOOB!!!

*dries hands in all of the hot air* :laugh:

DeletedUser

& only an idiot pretends the wins are down to skillful play alone.

Of course, Vic ol' buddy ol' pal, there's no way The Project could win a battle when Health, Golden Guns, and onliners were even. It's only our huge hp advantage and active fort fighters that let us ever win battles.

Numbers are Project // MC
INGVARS WATCHTOWER, medium, APR 6th - ATTACK
HEALTH: 2514 // 2470
GOLDEN GUNS: 8 // 7
AVERAGE WEAPON: 247 // 244
OFFLINERS: 22 // 22

Oh. Fact is, your people can't even win an even fight, because too many of you are just in it for the xp and rankings. Now you're mad that you can't ride piggyback on players who are willing to work for the wins, so you grab every excuse to resort to the same tactics you used to claim would kill the world, all in the name of saving the world from us.

Then: MC complains that counters and multis are killing the world.
Now: MC considers counters and multis valid tactics, complains that tanks and nuggets are killing the world.
Conclusion: Whatever tactics MC isn't using are the tactics MC will complain about as unfair. Whatever tactics MC is using suddenly become fair.