The end of the battle for supremacy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

For us mercenarys, it feels like the GC has given up!

Many say that GC imploded in december!

I build just sits there being kod all day and since miss B and hywel arent in our chat any more it seems they have given up too!
It was fun having you about! and I miss you! and im not even from staines innit? hywel? ;)

IJ will always be there but they seem a lot more distant, maybe with w11 opening trying to get on top of W10 was too much effort?

Banana town are just sitting around giving us their forts...

As for FOM well theyre still our best farming grounds, I wish mrs sam would come and get her 3rd win, just to liven up my w10 life!
(maybe ull catch me when im on a good farming day... u neva know! ive been lucky up untill now :p)

What can we do to get the GC empire back on track? maybe well have to send our leaders over to run it for you?

MO getting that 1st place really did hit you guys hard, but you all knew months ago where MO was ranked...
We lead with an average player level 5 levels lower than the 2nd place!

At the end of the day were all here to have some fun and maybe this world is looking gloomy for you, but youve only forgotten that its a game that only yourselves can make fun.

We dont want to see you go and we cant turn around and say we'll be nice to you can we?

Get motivated, get in your chats and get working on your battle plans!
This world has been the most worked on by far! fort strategies and dueller builds are way better than in any other world.

We cant be having fort contests between ourselves because you guys decided to give up!

Youre all great empires and excellent people.
Get moving! we respect you! all we ask is that you respect yourselves too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

IJ seems a little distant? Is that why the mojority of the people in Mc vineyard are Ko'ed.

3 out of 24!

ma·jor·i·ty (m
schwa.gif
-jôr
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
emacr.gif
, -j
obreve.gif
r
prime.gif
-)
n. pl. ma·jor·i·ties 1. The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.
2. The amount by which the greater number of votes cast, as in an election, exceeds the total number of remaining votes.
3. The political party, group, or faction having the most power by virtue of its larger representation or electoral strength.
4. Law The status of having reached full legal age, with attendant rights and responsibilities.
5. The military rank, commission, or office of a major.
6. Obsolete The fact or state of being greater; superiority

so you can imagine where im gonna tell you to stick your OFF TOPIC COMMENTS!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
3 out of 24!

ma·jor·i·ty (m
schwa.gif
-jôr
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
emacr.gif
, -j
obreve.gif
r
prime.gif
-)
n. pl. ma·jor·i·ties 1. The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.
2. The amount by which the greater number of votes cast, as in an election, exceeds the total number of remaining votes.
3. The political party, group, or faction having the most power by virtue of its larger representation or electoral strength.
4. Law The status of having reached full legal age, with attendant rights and responsibilities.
5. The military rank, commission, or office of a major.
6. Obsolete The fact or state of being greater; superiority

so you can imagine where im gonna tell you to stick your OFF TOPIC COMMENTS!

Since the majority :)cool:) of them were KO'd together, it's now time for them to wake up again.

I don't farm towns more than 3 hours away, a 6 hour journey is long enough.

One Armed Ninja

All I can gratz to Mc for is thier Fort Battles, every time i've ben up against them (which is really rather often) they have had amazing co-ordination and only a few offliners. This, moreso recently than in the past has ended with them winning battles. Even if I do try my best to stop them :/

Simple truth is that we never have enough people in a chat or online.

Then the only time you can profess to be good at dueling is with your Mercenery HQ, apart from that it really is quite pitiful

DeletedUser13484

All I can gratz to Mc for is thier Fort Battles, every time i've ben up against them (which is really rather often) they have had amazing co-ordination and only a few offliners. This, moreso recently than in the past has ended with them winning battles. Even if I do try my best to stop them :/

Simple truth is that we never have enough people in a chat or online.

Then the only time you can profess to be good at dueling is with your Mercenery HQ, apart from that it really is quite pitiful

We have a few of good dueling towns and duelers :p

We have alot of experienced people off many worlds who like fort battles more than dueling.

They listen to who is running the battle at the time and follow there orders to the letter. It great to see everyone getting up on the walls at the same time.

Where Banana and GC need to call more than one fort at a time just to have a chance of taking one, we only need to call one at a time unless we have a few of our forts called at once then thats a different story. :)

DeletedUser15169

In other words IJ seems a little far off from being the usual powerful regional power it was, and has slowly been getting less active in the area of most every aspect except dueling I must admit. Sad day for all the empires of world 10 that used to be able to compete.

Maybe we can send a couple counselors over to Constantinople-GC and liven them up, maybe even turn them into, dare I say it, MC? What about BLS? Can we restore them to their oridginal station in the rankings?

DeletedUser9470

hey hywel! good to hear! hope to see you back in action soon :)

DeletedUser

@ NEO

You said IJ seemed a little distant and I said we are not we are still fighting still Koing people. I then used Koing Mc as a example we are last looked in there saloon the majoritiy of people were ko'ed now they are not.
So no we are not giving up.

DeletedUser

Where Banana and GC need to call more than one fort at a time just to have a chance of taking one, we only need to call one at a time unless we have a few of our forts called at once then thats a different story. :)
Really? Is that why this is the second time MC attacked three of our forts in close succession? Let's face it, the tactic you ridicule Banana and GC about has been the only way you've been able to take forts away from IJ. Not that we care really, as forts are pretty much a waste of cash, but they are entertaining on occasion.

And, truth be told, we haven't bothered to initiate a fort war yet, so who knows how we'll do running our own attacks.

Anyway, -Neo-, did someone in MC make you the obnoxious spokesperson?

DeletedUser

and im not even from staines innit? hywel? ;)

There's nothing wrong with staines. :p

But yes, MC (and allies I might add :D) have been very effective in fort battles recently, mainly due to great co-ordination and the availability of lots of people to be online. I guess it's fairly important when battles are launched in that respect. :)

DeletedUser9470

Anyway, -Neo-, did someone in MC make you the obnoxious spokesperson?

I've made huge efforts ignoring personal attacks i didnt expect any from you hell!

Anyway, it seems GC are now in IJs forts and vice versa (prolly cos theyre a waste of time and money^^)

So what you gonna call the new empire?
IJGC or GCIJ?

LMAO!

DeletedUser

I've made huge efforts ignoring personal attacks i didnt expect any from you hell!
Hmm, could have sworn this was a P&P thread. Everyone seems to be behaving as such.

Anyway, it seems GC are now in IJs forts and vice versa (prolly cos theyre a waste of time and money^^)
So what you gonna call the new empire? IJGC or GCIJ?
Oh please, don't insult our intelligence with this juvenile effort to try and have us defend a big fort with just our 70+ residents. We trade assistance with other towns, which is a far cry from the MC adopt-a-njub program you guys call an alliance/empire.

DeletedUser9470

so your not giving up? thats good news! i didnt want to quit due to boredom!
lets see how this one sided empire battle that isnt one sided at all is gonna end!
LMAO!

DeletedUser

A bit self-important perhaps?

Seems you want me to show you the rather dramatic drop in stats for the MC towns surrounding us, all of which can't seem to hold their britches against a mere two opposing towns.

-Neo-, you keep forgetting, you're way over there, we're way over here. So, when you go all, "we are a great empire," from where we stand, all the way over here, we just see a helluva lot of blowhards all the way over there (and then there's jester dahl ... *smirk*). I honestly could care less about your guys' farming habits, as all it demonstrates is your town rarely gets attacked, allowing you to farm to your hearts' content in your respective neighborhood.

In contrast, our non-dueling residents are under constant assault by a multitude of towns (i.e, farming), and yet our dueling residents manage to not only maintain good mortician stats, but we've brought EVERY MC town in our region to a nice holiday red. So please, recognize your song and dance for what it is --- obnoxious and insulting --- and don't act all "hurt" when someone calls you on it.

DeletedUser13484

Hmm, could have sworn this was a P&P thread. Everyone seems to be behaving as such.

Oh please, don't insult our intelligence with this juvenile effort to try and have us defend a big fort with just our 70+ residents. We trade assistance with other towns, which is a far cry from the MC adopt-a-njub program you guys call an alliance/empire.

I agree you cant defend a large fort with just 2 towns. You need alot of towns so you can pick the best players to take part in the battle.