The end of the battle for supremacy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

its great to hear that your feeling well and are having a great time!
we were getting anxious that you might quit due to being so amazing at attacking your neighbour!
Im sure the reason why you havent ever come to attack MO is because you would totally Pwn us and wouldnt want to inflict such a humiliation!
Good on you and we thank you for that because weve always been scared you might come and hurt us!

and as for the other half of your IJGC empire... where are they hiding? chrimbo was last month! maybe christmas is an all year round thing in wales?
(you know wales?! behind tescos second left!)

DeletedUser9470

not desperate, just tired of landing pertinent facts on deaf ears...
we feel that calling all these fort battles is a desperate way to "revive" an empire and feel that we should let GC take kitty back for the fun of taking it back aain during the week!

DeletedUser

Right, so you're going to pull a discussion from two days ago and attempt to claim it was directed at all these fort wars that were initiated just yesterday...

DeletedUser

battle for supremacy - LOL?

What supremacy would that be - the one where almost all MC towns have been removed from the MC Graveyard sector, is that MC supremacy? :blink:

Or asking your allies to hand over forts in the west so you can climb the town rankings? MC supremacy?

Seems Neo is the only one to miss the connection between the new world 11 and the rise of the MC.

No no little Neo, Constantinople - GC held the "town supremacy" on world 10 while that world was new and exciting!

And what WE got we got by our own merrits as ONE town, not the GC, what the MC has is a result of an alliance giving in to the vanity of a few players in your leadership!

MC supremacy - don't make me laugh :nowink:

DeletedUser16008

Ye gods one win in 6 mths isnt exactly a triumph Missy :blink:

Hmmm one town... hardly :rolleyes: I know the town changing thats been done there on forts so don't come the "all on its own merits" bit please thats just too funny...

Its amazing how much prodding its taken to actually wake the world up....

All I care about is having a good dust up, forts are a good laugh thats all. I lose count of how many we've won and we have the guts to actually get out there and do it without calling lots of decoys etc every time we are attacked....

Win or lose I enjoy it for what it is ... a bit of fun ... if it gets people out there all the better for everyone... :D

DeletedUser9470

HAHA well done guys! im impressed, i thought ud given up!

well done for taking your first ever fort! you played it well!

it will be fun to see a reversing situation! but im very doubtfull...
:p

DeletedUser

That is only the beginning the flood gates have burst open, once the animal has tasted blood that is only the start

Must have been rough losing 2 medium forts in 1 day

DeletedUser9470

we didnt loose anything, you only managed to take back your own fort!
after how long?
yep i bet you have to look up the date it was such a long time ago!
well see how long it takes us to take it back off you again!
LMAO!

DeletedUser

we didnt loose anything, you only managed to take back your own fort!
after how long?
yep i bet you have to look up the date it was such a long time ago!
well see how long it takes us to take it back off you again!
LMAO!

You lost a fort to us.

Or does that one not count since you ran away after we declared on it? And after all the mouthing off on the splash page about how we had declared war on the MC I expected to see more then 1 of your guys and for you to hand the fort over to Cambs AFTER we declared.

That would be a loss in my book

DeletedUser9470

we lost that fort i agree but we took one as well, so again, i dont see where the loss really is?
in fact i believe we gained because we exchanged a medium fort for a small fort that is much closer... if you think that the other fort you managed to get back is a loss for us then youre only blinding yourself from the reality.
untill you manage to take back 70 odd percent of our forts we have a positive statistic on forts won.
im sure that this will take a few years to achieve and only if we quit this game...
i hope you are optimistic
;)

DeletedUser

we lost that fort i agree but we took one as well, so again, i dont see where the loss really is?
in fact i believe we gained because we exchanged a medium fort for a small fort that is much closer... if you think that the other fort you managed to get back is a loss for us then youre only blinding yourself from the reality.
untill you manage to take back 70 odd percent of our forts we have a positive statistic on forts won.
im sure that this will take a few years to achieve and only if we quit this game...
i hope you are optimistic
;)

Sorry what we?

I am a part of COD, not any other town/alliance/conferderation/gathering etc.

We took a fort. You guys must have wanted it originally or where you simply point whoring :D

DeletedUser

in fact i believe we gained because we exchanged a medium fort for a small fort that is much closer...

LOL :rolleyes:

Nice try Neo - Fort Kitty was closer to your town than Fort Anadolu, and since when have losing a medium and winning a small been a good thing?

Anyways you lost the small again right away - we let you take, focusing on others and then we took it right back!

ALL in all - the facts is that the MC has lost 4 fort battles over the last 5 days and you are down by 4 forts! :p More will follow!

And ohhh yes - yet another town has defected the MC alliance, one of the first MC towns on world 10 - United Nations have removed their MC tag!

MC supremacy? :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Umm United Nations were Kicked from MC by myself Miss Informed, some scoop huh ? :rolleyes: