The Enclave - Recruiting

DeletedUser

3504792.png

img.php

Is Recruiting

Seeking any and all players! Especially Fort Fighters.

Let's talk about World 1, shall we? Or more specifically, your world's future, world 1. The Enclave. Just who is the Enclave? Why, now that's simple, It's to be A fort Fighting town, A town for Active people willing to give something to their town or alliance. And well yes, the Enclave is me as well. As your town leader, it is my responsibility to preside over our great town. So, as your Town Leader, I am the voice of the Enclave. But only together, together, can we hope to reach our full potential.

I’ve been thinking quite a bit lately about something we can all relate to. Something that is, unquestionably, inescapably, The-west. I am referring of course, to our great cause Fort Fight's. Or so it had been. Put your faith in The Enclave and Fort fight's will live again.

"A good leader can't get too far ahead of his followers." - Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Contact me In-game for a invite.

*NEW FOR 2013*

THE ENCLAVE ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!

THERE WILL BE MONTHLY TOWN COMPETITIONS WITH PRIZES
IN A VARIETY OF CATEGORIES STARTING APRIL 1st

IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING IN WORLD ONE THEN SEND EITHER - - - - - OR - Merrill - A MESSAGE INGAME AND AN INVITE WILL BE SENT YOUR WAY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We entered the top 15 towns, today, First town to hit 100,000 points on w1 and we are the number 1 church. Active town chat, friendly member's great crafting team. If you want to join, just message me in-game and remember....​

DeletedUser20688

"This section of the forum is for people wanting to find a town to join, or wanting to find people to join their town.

If your not wanting to do one of these two things, do NOT post in the recruiting section.

Spamming will not be tolerated.

Any post that doesn't involve YOU personally either finding a town to join, or finding a recruit will be infracted."

Just a reminder folks...

There's too much vapid posting going on in general in the World 1 Recruitment area. If you admire something, use a PM or a rep instead of wasting space with a post.

DeletedUser

Join us today and fight the good fight.

DeletedUser

img.php

A Town should not be guided by Temporary Excitement, but by Sober Second Thought.

img.php

Is still recruiting. We accept all players, we ask only that you remain active, Thank you.

DeletedUser

Bump!

Also anyone wishing to migrate here is welcome to ask for a invite. As log as your active you can stay.

DeletedUser14006

I am migrating from Colorado to World One, can I join your town please?

DeletedUser

Spots are limited in town at the moment. Applications are still welcome however for the last spots.

DeletedUser

Back again

Hello Tom! You might not remember me, but I was a former member of one of your town(s?).
After some time, I will be honest, I stopped reading your fort battle messages and basically was just part of the town for no reason. It made sense for you to have kicked me out :) I don't blame you!

Recently I gave up trying to get the 525/550 craft recipes from market place and fully redistributed my points into a fort battle build. My goal is to be an active fort battler now and hope you can give me another chance. It's been several months since, I'm ready to engage in combat!

If you're willing, my in-game name is Faithfulservant. Thank you for reading this Tom!