The Eden Project wants YOU!

DeletedUser

The Eden Project

Five Ws

Who - We are looking for PURE builds and/or active and intelligent players. Any Shape and size!

What - The Eden Project is run by a VERY active bunch who use our intelligence, integrity and wits for every decision and strategy implemented.

Where - Strategically located in the country side, bottom South West corner, next to the Large fort.

When - NOW!

Why - To heighten the social and fun aspects of The West!

How - Telegram TishTish in game to be added to our recruitment list. When the residence permits, you will receive an invite.

FAQ's

Will your town have taxes?
- No, we don't believe in such monetary infractions, although town members are expected to donate on a regular basis due to rising inflation rates.

I want to be a roaming adventurer, joining a town doesn't interest me.
- Such gameplay results in unsocial behaviour and no laughing out loud (LOL). Once the chat feature is implemented in WORLD 12, jokes will be in full effect, our town forum is exciting and interesting. Also, we treat each other with respect.

I don't want to be dueled every 10 minutes, will I be protected?
- Duels are part of the game, but our strong experienced duelists and soldiers will make criminals think twice about touching you....maybe even think three times if their small craniums will permit ;)

Your town seems far away, why?
- Our town was strategically placed, join us to find out why.

I like to participate in fort battles, will you have forts to protect and attack?

- More-so then you can imagine, we will be busy bees.

Contact TishTish INgame NOW to be added to our recruitment order! (spots are limited, telegram now not to miss out)