The Easter Showdown discussion

DeletedUser30417

For the x-mas tombola we got a list with uncommon, common, rare and very rare items that could drop from the tombola. Is it possible to get a similar list from the Easter Showdown?

DeletedUser

For the x-mas tombola we got a list with uncommon, common, rare and very rare items that could drop from the tombola. Is it possible to get a similar list from the Easter Showdown?

Rewards_easter.png

DeletedUser8627

Final stats on these item sets are to be announced sooner to the release. I'll post images of the new item sets and bonuses.

DeletedUser23201

So the only use for bonds is resetting the timer so i can re-duel the first NPC again and bribing the npc if i lost. Correct???

DeletedUser

Awww okay, i guess that's not too bad a deal :) Thanks for the info guys!

DeletedUser

If I would get Doc's coat, Doc's horse and saddle, I would be the luckiest man in the world :)

Btw, from the "Rare" (3rd), there is some kinda chest, which looks like Steel Lined Box or Weapons chest. Is it possible to get chinga/allan/natty weapons in this event?

DeletedUser14006

That IS a steel lined chest (box) :)

It is not possible to find items from the xmas tombola.

DeletedUser

Steel linex box > Special neckbands/letter? I would love to spend 150 nuggets and get a fabled antidote from it lol

Ripwise

Steel linex box > Special neckbands/letter? I would love to spend 150 nuggets and get a fabled antidote from it lol

It is presented what you are looking to get if you spend 150 nuggets which you may or may not, you have a choice if you want to spend them!

DeletedUser

Steel lined box you can get in tombola is the same as one you can buy in UPB shop so I think you shouldn't expect anything special.

DeletedUser35238

So once again inno make it that you have to use only nuggets, expecting free players to buy so they can have same advantage, nah not for me, i dont waste money on games (unless buying a console game, which i can keep for life if i choose).
Thanks inno for letting the free players down once again ;), cant hate though, nice money maker there ;)