The Donkey Quest!

DeletedUser

Hi There!

I want to buy Donkey I got enough $ But When ever i try to buy the Donkey! it displaying as Below:

You aren't currently in this town. But this item can be delivered to you immediately for a few nuggets.

Please anyone do the needful!

Thanks & Regards,
Dharani kumar.T

Deleted User - 1693871

Travel to a town first before trying to buy the donkey. If you're a member of a town, buy it in the town you belong to as it'll cost you less that way.

DeletedUser

The Donkey!

How to travel to a town? and i guess i belong to town Desert Springs!

Please Tell me generally how can i traven to a town!

Thanks & Regards,
Dharani kumar.T

Deleted User - 1693871

Click on the town you want to go to, then click on the signpost (to the left of the Hotel), then click to Walk there.

DeletedUser

If the town doesn't have a hotel, then it's to the left of the bank. ;)

HelenBack

How to travel to a town? and i guess i belong to town Desert Springs!

Please Tell me generally how can i traven to a town!

Thanks & Regards,
Dharani kumar.T

Go to your own town... You can buy the Donkey there for a lot cheaper than any other town.

On the left side of your main West screen, click "Town", then, in the new window that pops up, click on the "Hotel" (bottom right corner). Select the 5-star room then click "Sleep". After you arrive at the Hotel in your town (timer should be below 8 hours), you can buy the Donkey from the General Store (top right corner).
:)

HelenBack

If the town doesn't have a hotel, then it's to the left of the bank. ;)
Actually the signpost to travel to a town is to the right of the Bank... and left of the Hotel. It's in the middle between the two at the bottom of the town window.
;)