The Dam

DeletedUser

You live in the small town of Rile's Valley, it has been raining for the past few days and everystreet is filled with ankle deep water and it is supposed to rain for the next couple of days lots of people have left the town due to the flood and the paranoia that the town's dam is going to fail catastrophicaly.

To join:
Name:
Bio:

Rules
1. 1 caracter per person
2. You are allowed to have a gun but you cannot constanly kill people
3. No god modes, going back in time reversing whats already been posted, etc.

Lets get started!

------------------
Name: Nick
Job: Water level maintainer at the dam
Bio: A man who has been working on this dam for five long years and knows everything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

name : Adam
job : Student
bio : a young boy who does not like the dams

DeletedUser

um i don't think a horse will survive in a flood and its in a modern day kinda thing
I think we got enough people lets start it others can join later

DeletedUser

Name:Whiskey girl/Alex
horse name:CML:Shes A Hottie
dogs name: Dillan
postion:nothin at the point
info:blue green eyes dirty blonde hair
story:i grew up on a lil farm with 2 brothers a mother and a father with tons of crops/animals/and lov.so one day i decided to go west takeing my horse i always loved her and my dog still a pup.i then went to this lil town called Old Time Corral with a bar hotel gunsmith tailor general store and a stable small town but i love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nick tried to think of something he could do while waiting alone, at the dam's water controls. He was going to be stuck here till the strom passed and the water drained from the town's lake. He sat in his chair thinking about his life.

DeletedUser

occ: It's modern day, becuase old west dams weren't like today, so that is why

DeletedUser

she walked out her house looking at the flood she was tired of it.her dog followed behind her Dillian she went behind her house to hget her horse she was the only person in the town to have a horse looks like everyone else will die she thought she tacked up CML*Shes A Hottie and trotted around town her dog now swimming she felt bad so she picked her dog up and him in her saddle bag

DeletedUser

Nick looked at the main pressure value showing the dam's internal pressure. "A little over normal, if this keeps up those people saying the dam is going to burst will be right."

DeletedUser

as she trotted around town she was a little boy runnin around she laughed and trotted up to him "whats wrong son wheres your parents"she asked as she stood there waiting for an answer

DeletedUser

Nick presses the alarm button warning people that a gate will open in 5 minutes. "Hope they are more prepaired than me."

DeletedUser

she ran after him as he began to drown she picked him up and placed him on the saddle and asked "where do you live wheres your parent" and she trotted along with him bouncing on the saddle she saw a man in an office worried about the dam it wasnt that bad so she waited for the young boy to answer

DeletedUser

Nick looked out side the water in the distance he could see that the water was about waist high.

DeletedUser

as the gate opened her horse got pushed a little byt the water and slid forwars a little she found a little grassy area and galloped over to it with the boy in her saddle still waiting

DeletedUser

Nick walked into the bathroom, with stomach cramps, thinking he was going to be in there awhile.

DeletedUser

she let the little boy goin to grassy patch.she went to the office where that man was and walked inside and rung the bell but no one was there and rung it again so she descided to go into the bathroom...

(man i dont reallly like this i like the west better)

DeletedUser

Occ:the water is about waist high so everywhere would be water
--------------------
Nick sat in the bathroom, getting mad at himself for eating that left over mexican food last night (lol)

DeletedUser

lol opps she got out of the bathroom jeans soaked and sat down on a couch waiting for the handsome man she saw at the office before.she thought maybe he wasnt here if he didnt come out in 1 min she will leave.so she wsat there