The Colcord Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser37520
  • Start date

DeletedUser37520

I just noticed that I had one uncompleted quest and checked the Achievements for what quest it's. I got the following information: https://gyazo.com/3b6edee769bf28d4882fc511633d0994

The quest line is called The Colcord Story but I can't find any information about it. Is there any information out there about this quest?

DeletedUser38299

Quest is available now but stuck on part 3 with quest givers not showing up on map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Send a ticket would be my suggestion, I am not there yet so I can not comment.

DeletedUser38299

Some from Galveston already have sent tickets, not sure if its just our server with this bug though.

DeletedUser38299

On Glaveston we can't get East and West point NPC's to appear on the map. Can anyone form other servers confirm if they have got this part OK, so I can report back with info on wether other servers are affected by this bug.

DeletedUser29228

You must complete the East point "[FONT=&quot]Charley's Childhood"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before the West Point "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Buffalo hunter"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] will appear.[/FONT]

DeletedUser38401

I just finished East point and West point and the exploration.. but don't see anything else.. but I don't think that was the end either.. but nothing else popped up...where do we go next?

Last edited by a moderator:

Protasov

I just finished East point and West point and the exploration.. but don't see anything else.. but I don't think that was the end either.. but nothing else popped up...where do we go next?

As Henry says, it would be a good idea to visit his farm. :)

DeletedUser36417

where do get the record in the first bandit quest from colcord story. it seems i got it with an other guy but have no how. does it just drop?

DeletedUser

where do get the record in the first bandit quest from colcord story. it seems i got it with an other guy but have no how. does it just drop?

That´s a product. It drops on the job Lead an Expedition (in the centre of the map).