New The circus fair has been taken hostage!(gone)

Apelatia

just how hard is it to fix this? :(
really disappointing....
It is disappointing, and I'm not particularly sure why it is taking so long to do. I would hope that it will be fully functioning when it is next released. I'm at 95% on Colorado for my final fair construction achievement and would dearly like to finish it soon if I can, so I do feel your pain.

DeletedUser17350

:confused: o_O :confused:
Looks like we have to wait a few more month again! So far there is no fair in any of my German worlds.

Harsha..

The travelling fair is by no means a new thing. I remember it existed even before 2013. Given half a decade to make it perfect, why are bugs still appearing? - this is really bizarre to say the least.

I'm a programmer in RL and I would be interested in knowing more about the specific coding issue that is causing these bugs to occur. Is that information public?

asdf124

The travelling fair is by no means a new thing. I remember it existed even before 2013. Given half a decade to make it perfect, why are bugs still appearing? - this is really bizarre to say the least.

I'm a programmer in RL and I would be interested in knowing more about the specific coding issue that is causing these bugs to occur. Is that information public?
They tried to rework it and remove wisdom potions from it.

jouchka

I have a quest that needs the fair to open, so i hope it won't take to long anymore to remove 1 silly item from the rewards...

DeletedUser37186

They need to do something with the fair.. it gets done to fast.. i was on till like 11pm usa eastern side.. got off to go eat .. i come back 12:30 pm and the products almost done?? like how can i finish the product achievement if the fair gets done so fast.. there so little products that it gets finished fast .. it annoys me everytime

jouchka

Don't complain about that, in Europe we get up in the morning and all interesting goods are already filled, so we can only contribute to the ones that are low level and which return no XP to get it, or those who are increadibly rare to find. It would be better not to start the fair always at teh same time, so all timezones sometimes have the gain and the pain.

DeletedUser37186

ye they always start when im already got to bed.. but im just saying it got almost filled in 1 hour

DeletedUser34194

Thinking the first release when the fair opened without a build time or products was just picking up where it had left off.....I took a chance and donated products and spent some time building when it reset the next day, maybe the first opening was bugged I thought. Now just hoping I will be credited for the products and time I put in to this???

Yep......Got hosed.

DeletedUser37186

they just look cooler there :p and where the bond letters in common nd uncommon etc..

DeletedUser35533

I hope the current line up of rewards is not the final one.

DeletedUser36979

This tale might continue...
Freeman.jpg
From my .SE, and as you can see, a Freeman Chest among the commons. (And the brown chest you can see in the uncommon is Smithys chest)

Slygoxx

Fair rewards don't change immediately on the first day, unfortunately, it should be correct tomorrow.