New The circus fair has been taken hostage!(gone)

DeletedUser

I don't know if you should or not. The fair started on El Dorado and it was almost completely built as of a few hours ago ( just had some printing plates needed for donation ). When I logged in a few minutes ago it looks like it got reset back to the beginning with 0 construction done and all the goods reset to 0. Don't know if they did a bug fix this morning that reset it or if it is just an error.

PrancingPurplePony

It was complete and opened on Arizona Colorado and Dakota. The bonds were rewarded and and I got a spin before I went to bed. Now this morning [my time] it is reset, but no quests from the sheriff for completing or donating, So I guess it is up to each person whether to work/donate or just wait and see what the heck is going on.

DeletedUser38838

Was also finished on Houston. Some guys went instantly to lvl 150 from like 142-145 or something like that before the far was shut down but as far as I'm concerned, it was because 25% xp potions were in the 'common' category for the spins

DeletedUser17350

What is so damn hard to remove the 25 % exp potion from the fair? The fair was closed for month and nothing got fixed! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser38924

This will (hopefully) be fixed on Monday. The reset has happened on all worlds.

It may be resetted in English worlds, but it is still active in hungaryan worlds !

(On world 15 (georgia) : http://prntscr.com/jdzsng
25% exp + 250 bonds + 100 bond in common cetegory)
People show in chat that they have 50 inno belt and 220 Exp potions today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

it seems the world has gone with it, I can't log into Arizona so I got into Colorado and asked others, they can't do it either. general error for all
It may be resetted in English worlds, but it is still active in hungaryan worlds !

will they be allowed to keep those?

Apelatia

This is something you will have to inquire about on the Hungarian language server.

As far as removing the exp gained/potions from those players who gained them, this is unlikely. However, the Community Manager will be able to shed more light on this as soon as he is available.

Spaceydk

The people taking advantage of the bug have been around long enough to know its a bug and they knowingly abused the bug and the advantage gained should be taken away from them, I were up and got my first 2 spins on Houston and noticed the bonds and potions were available but did not cheat.

DeletedUser34194

Thinking the first release when the fair opened without a build time or products was just picking up where it had left off.....I took a chance and donated products and spent some time building when it reset the next day, maybe the first opening was bugged I thought. Now just hoping I will be credited for the products and time I put in to this???

Protasov

I don't know if you should or not. The fair started on El Dorado and it was almost completely built as of a few hours ago ( just had some printing plates needed for donation ). When I logged in a few minutes ago it looks like it got reset back to the beginning with 0 construction done and all the goods reset to 0. Don't know if they did a bug fix this morning that reset it or if it is just an error.

I too am on El Dorado and noticed the same as WB.

Thankfully I didn't donate any products, but I did to construction work. It would be nice if doing construction for the fair awarded at least some meaningful experience, instead of a whopping THREE (3):

1 hour
expansion.png

82058 / 115000
You have expanded the building by 689 construction points.
experience.png
3 Experience points

DeletedUser36169

The fair is now I did 7 hours of building on it I'm not going waste time on it again !! :(

Very disapointing, I had a lot of the stuff needed to help build the fair and thought that if the fair was back it was for good, so I donated a lot of what I had . And now, the fair is gone and so is the stuff I donated ...

asdf124

This is something you will have to inquire about on the Hungarian language server.

As far as removing the exp gained/potions from those players who gained them, this is unlikely. However, the Community Manager will be able to shed more light on this as soon as he is available.
Gosh damn, the fair is gone again!

I had over 1k in products in it :'(

DeletedUser36169

Me too I donated a lot to the fair not going to do it again I did it the last time too and the next day it was gone what a waste of time and goods !! :mad:

DeletedUser33353

inno time it will be fixed, refixed, fixed again I would imagine. Still waiting on the DotD achievement to be fixed from 10/17........so, no high hopes.