New The circus fair has been taken hostage!(gone)

asdf124

For some reason without anykind of alert, update or even announcement. The fair is gone with no trace!

Is it a hostage situation, is it a murder, kidnapping, or an assasination?????

I wonder what!

Has the clowns been whacked????

Last edited:

Slygoxx

Because it was possible to abuse some reward configurations to obtain a massive amount of experience, the fair has been closed on all worlds. Once we've reworked the rewards, they will open again.

asdf124

Because it was possible to abuse some reward configurations to obtain a massive amount of experience, the fair has been closed on all worlds. Once we've reworked the rewards, they will open again.
it had 8 days for w11, so shouldn't you had an announcement at least?

Some worlds already had it done or almost used.

W1, W10, W11, W12 all will be gone by february.

DeletedUser33353

So....the fair will re-open after the colossal mistake that snuck through qc/beta has been fixed? I am sure people will get reimbursed for all of those products/time spent used for opening the fair. Right?

asdf124

So....the fair will re-open after the colossal mistake that snuck through qc/beta has been fixed? I am sure people will get reimbursed for all of those products/time spent used for opening the fair. Right?
A reopening of the fair shouldn't need anymore products, and bonds was given as a reward.....

Arizona only had 1 day left, w12/11 had 10 days or so left(8 days for w11).

Think when it reopens, the 1 day left can be changed to two days etc.

DeletedUser33353

A reopening of the fair shouldn't need anymore products, and bonds was given as a reward.....

Arizona only had 1 day left, w12/11 had 10 days or so left(8 days for w11).

Think when it reopens, the 1 day left can be changed to two days etc.

Do you actually think it will just *magically reopen* ?

Or, more than likely.....it will be fixed at the next scheduled fair?

If so.....the peeps that put forth the effort got shorted.

Sure, the bonds rewarded were received, but they did that for the fair to be open for *x* days, not *x-1* days.

asdf124

Do you actually think it will just *magically reopen* ?
That's how I *think it should* work. If it doesn't, I just don't agree that is how things should get done.....

If the fair had been "paused".
Hopefully, it can be resumed later on.

If that isn't how it works; A compensation would be enjoyed, yes, but that isn't up to any of us.

DeletedUser33353

That's how I *think it should* work. If it doesn't, I just don't agree that is how things should get done.....

If the fair had been "paused".
Hopefully, it can be resumed later on.

If that isn't how it works; A compensation would be enjoyed, yes, but that isn't up to any of us.

I agree on how *you* think it should work, but this being inno.....we both know how *it* will really work.
Sorry players, y'all just got the short end of the stick.....again.

DeletedUser35143

In fairbank the circus was 99% complete, we were just collecting the last fancy jewels.

So we got no bonds, but did get to put in all the work and products.

Dubjean

What will happen to those that 'benefited' from the known bug? We all know that it's not allowed even though Inno was aware of the issue before sending it to all the worlds. Will items be removed, exp deleted, etc?

DeletedUser38817

I don't understand it's been open for this long so obviously it could have been abused all this time why open it when the bug was mentioned well in advance?

DeletedUser35143

I don't understand it's been open for this long so obviously it could have been abused all this time why open it when the bug was mentioned well in advance?
They recently updated the fair, so this was the first time it was open since that update.

DeletedUser22356

A thread about the xp reward issue was started in the saloon december 29th. That is before the travelling fair was opened in the Worlds I play on.

DeletedUser33353

A thread about the xp reward issue was started in the saloon december 29th. That is before the travelling fair was opened in the Worlds I play on.

It was indeed reported, the reason I posted my first statement.

DeletedUser

I was wondering how some people on Houston were earning 100,000 XP in less than one day. So will those users that knowingly abused an exploit be punished?

Apelatia

There won't be any punishment issued in relation to the mistake that was made with the Travelling Fair rewards. It will suffice to fix the issue for the next opening of the fair.
Whether any action will be taken, such as removal of exp gained from the 25% potions, has yet to be decided. However, it'd be unlikely, as this would be a time-consuming task.