The Church of Spam

DeletedUser35174

Well no one else is here and we're the only 2 followers.
lafittejean is a great man and shall remain a beacon in out church. Until his glorious return me and apelatia shall keep this church active.

DeletedUser8950

That is fair enough, though your taste buds are still deadened by the false teachings of spam. Until you taste the richness of Onion, you will never be enlightened.

DeletedUser22685

Bah, I posted here for the sole reason that it normally brings lafittejean back from a hiatus no matter how long it has been (email notification it seems). This is the only time he's failed to return.

Apelatia

It seems jonduan and I will have to be the defenders of the Church of Spam until our heroic leader returns!

No false Onion followers will desecrate our church!

DeletedUser

We do not desecrate anybody, we wait for them to realise the lies of their faith so they may bite into the many layers of the Onion, and then their eyes may well with tears as they are overcome with emotion at their finding of the Onion, and then they will be accepted as true followers.

Apelatia

Tears are for the faint-hearted. Only those who flow with inner strength can fully understand the complexities of the living spam.

DeletedUser35174

Amen brother. Tears are for the wimps and cowardly. Only the strong minded will have the power of the Spam.

Vive le Spam

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
nospam.jpg

Apelatia

Quite obvious you belong to the "Onion gang" then turda... Anger only comes from staring at onions all day.

DeletedUser8950

Quite obvious you belong to the "Onion gang" then turda... Anger only comes from staring at onions all day.
Only for one as ignorant as yourself, who fails to grasp the great mysterious of the Onion's many layers.