The Church of Spam

DeletedUser16628

Our mission at Infinti Properties is to create a vibrant Outdoor Living
experience. Our goal is to design, implement, and maintain your
vision to be enjoyed by your friends and family for years to come.
We specialize in creating dynamic landscape designs that bring
families together. Infiniti Properties has provided landscape design and
construction services in Massachusetts since 1995. We truly care
about providing the Outdoor Living experience you deserve. We look
forward to working with you on your next project.
Posted by infiniti99 at 5:22 AM 178 comments

DeletedUser22685

Since the Church of the Onion has been revived, I thought it was only fair to post here and therefore awaken the Father of Spam from his year long slumber.

DeletedUser35174

wohhooooo. i want to join. I declare my self the right hand man of father spam.

Diggo11

Since the Church of the Onion has been revived, I thought it was only fair to post here and therefore awaken the Father of Spam from his year long slumber.
My dear Futu, there is no father or church of spam, merely a layer of the Onion created for public amusement. This layer itself is thin and insignificant, unlike the whole it and others form. So awaken from ignorance, step back and awe the beauty of the Onion!

DeletedUser22685

My dear Futu, there is no father or church of spam, merely a layer of the Onion created for public amusement. This layer itself is thin and insignificant, unlike the whole it and others form. So awaken from ignorance, step back and awe the beauty of the Onion!

I think a certain someone will beg to differ. Any minute now!

DeletedUser35174

That's right brother Futu. I deny and resent all the teachings of the onion, Praise thee lord Spam.

Diggo11

That's right brother Futu. I deny and resent all the teachings of the onion, Praise thee lord Spam.
Sorry to disappoint you, but your ignorant opinion wasn't requested, that of lafittejean's was. Perhaps he has seen the light of the glorious Onion and is thus too ashamed to further post, but he need not worry, as forgiveness can be found amongst infinite layers.

DeletedUser8950

The Onion tolerates you ignorance, but the cutter will unleash the displeasure of the Onion upon ye who attempt to denounce the beliefs of the Onion. May you cry bitter tears for your insolence!

DeletedUser35174

You're in. For the comment on the onion thread you shall lead this church by my side.

Praise thee lord spam.