The Church of Spam

DeletedUser

THE CHURCH OF SPAM HAS BEEN FOUNDED!
Spammers unite in Onion's destruction! Our only goal is to bring chaos to the lands of FORUM! Repent all ye fools who follow Onion or follow none! Join Spam, for Spam is power and we can topple the evil Feudalism which is ONION! Spam IS POWER!

DeletedUser

Church of Spam - total member count: 1.

That means that there are over 6.5 billion fools in the world. Or perhaps it's just you.

And now that's out of the way, somebody better kill this quick, before the Monkey finds out and loses his mind.

DeletedUser

Spam, we are the powerful, we are everywhere! No one can stop us for in the heart of every person, and even more so in noobs there is spam! Spam has toppled the mightiest and lowest of threads! Spam has made sure that E-mail and Physical mail will always feature junk mail! Spam has pushed many people to the edge of sanity! Spam is a multi-billion dollar industry! Spam is meat from Minnesota that is reporting a PROFIT in its fiscal quarter! What is the diminutive Onion to the might of Spam!

DeletedUser

This church shall fall in the blink of an eye, for people do not worship destructive forces.

DeletedUser

Spammers will never unite under one organization. It's against their nature.

DeletedUser

And thus the onion spoketh to me in a dream, My great lord onion arose from a dense cover of water the sun shined down apon him, and thenth, he began to speak, " Alex, shall you continue down your current path, you shall not live the life you wished to live, thus, you must repent, ask me to forgive you for your un-onion ways," I replied to the onion " Oh dear onion! please forgiveith me for my un-onion doings, lead me down the right path, and allow for me to see the ever so greatfull light that onion has shined apon others. " The onion then left, and I was renewed, and began a new roll as a onion worshiper.

DeletedUser

FOOLS! The powers of chaos must reign! Spam shall prevail we shall always prevail! No one can challenge us ye vegetized fools! You shall fall as the mighty forces of SPAM and Burger King combine to render the Onion the pursuit of FOOLS! Thelax you can still come back to the dark-side! Hurry the Onion has simply made that attempt to fool you into believing in it! It was all a dream ingrained in your mind by EVIL zealots like JOHN ROSE! John Rose is our mortal enemy disorder and chaos must prevail DESTROY HIM! (consider this, ever heard of Kali? She's the six armed hindi god of destruction. Lots of hinduists worship her!)

DeletedUser

FOOLISH IRISHMAN! Hindu is a religion you fool! You hopeless blockhead! The Onion grants foolishness not wisdom!

DeletedUser

A Hindu is a person.
Hinduism is a religion.
Hindi is a language.
Hinduists isn't a word.

Now who's foolish; a fool; a hopeless blockhead? You. Now who's religion grants foolishness? Yours. Now who's religion grants wisdom? Mine.

Nice Fail.

DeletedUser

As I recall the British and Americans both enjoy using all those terms and words interchangeably so I am just going with the mainstream. The onion visited mee in a dream too. In that dream the Onion begged me to be enlightened by it but I said no! Then the onion was angered and it showed its true face as something far more evil than spam! As it tried to attack me I kicked it and it was slain! As it lay dieing it stared at me, and then it faded away. When it was gone there was a happy joyous light for the onion was gone! And then spam arose to replace it and the world was a happier better place.

DeletedUser

Anyone who interchanges Hindu with Hindi is an idiot. I've never met anyone who did it. The British and Americans don't do it. A Hindu is a person, and Hindi is a language.

Hinduists is a word invented by you.

And a Hindu is a person. It is not a religion. Nobody thinks that it is.

DeletedUser

STUPID! Why did I even get into this! Darn Irishman, they take your words and squeezem for every drop of everything they got! Hinduist is a word though!

DeletedUser

You have realized that you're wrong, so you have begun spelling your words wrong and calling me stupid, without any backup whatsoever for your ridiculous claims.

Fail number 1.

You insist that Hinduist is a word, despite the fact that it isn't listed in any dictionary, encyclopedia, or thesaurus; and anybody with a brain in his head knows that it isn't a word.

Fail number 2.