The Broken Saddle Needs You

DeletedUser

The Broken Saddle newspaper is presently working on issue #3. We are always looking for submissions. To do so, please submit here: Newspaper Submission

Content requested: art, article, letter, prose or story for publication in The West's newspaper, The Broken Saddle.
(note: any submissions will remain invisible to all, except the editors of the newspaper)

The newspaper consists of four main subjects:
News --- Game-related news, including changes, in-depth examinations, and interviews.
Opinion --- Game-related editorials, letters, and commentary
A&E --- Art & Entertainment, including stories, prose, art, and fun
World News --- Ingame news about events on each respective world

When submitting your art, article, letter, prose, or story, I request presenting it with the below heading:
Preferred Title: <Title>
Section: <News, Opinion, A&D, or World News>
Author/Artist: <ingame name and/or real name>

Thank you for your submissions,
The Broken Saddle

DeletedUser10480

I'd volunteer to give you one of my western fiction stories.....but it would be rejected outright before being read.

DeletedUser

I'd volunteer to give you one of my western fiction stories.....but it would be rejected outright before being read.

No, actually, it wouldn't, Dirty. Please, do submit one of your stories. It will be given the same consideration as every other story that is submitted. I can guarantee that.

DeletedUser

I'm going to make another story.Maybe make it less boring than the other one.

DeletedUser11019

whats the PG?
i have half a book on the way...its a multicultural book of the west,,were the main character cand read,,yet discovers many formulas of gold,,free electricity via the gun companies,,even the chin ease formula of silver,,some inca gold,,,aztec gold,,and even some Indians from India come along and he discovers the gold from them too,,,alll in all he is actually on a bounty hunting some one,,,who;s wife has died,,only to realize the guy who he is hunting was some sorta doctor engineer,,who mapped the west and constructed certain building in strategic,,locations,,so when you look carefully at the map,,you could see her likenes,,but she was murdered and he went insane,,thats why the main character is hunting him,,due to some cannibal rich people who like "certain" human fox hunting.
and he faces some human skinning trappers along the way.

wel..any way...thats my bit then....(havnt spoiled the plot yet)