The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Can you name some of the changes proposed by players implemented by Inno?

I can name several e.g:
the whole rebalancing of old items are player requested, rebalancing the forts, A. McGuffin

Although we have a specific direction in mind when working on balancing and renewal, we always listen to what the community needs, to remain in order to better identify areas that require our work. Item balancing, preparation of quests, items and rewards for events, event calendars etc ... we generally have an idea of what we want to do but always take the player's suggestions, feedback and concerns into account.

This does not mean that we guarantee changes and improvements exactly as suggested by the players, but they are important for us to continue to deliver better gaming experiences.

Clever Hans

I can name several e.g:
the whole rebalancing of old items are player requested, rebalancing the forts, A. McGuffin

Although we have a specific direction in mind when working on balancing and renewal, we always listen to what the community needs, to remain in order to better identify areas that require our work. Item balancing, preparation of quests, items and rewards for events, event calendars etc ... we generally have an idea of what we want to do but always take the player's suggestions, feedback and concerns into account.

This does not mean that we guarantee changes and improvements exactly as suggested by the players, but they are important for us to continue to deliver better gaming experiences.
Are there perhaps any news regarding "The Secret Project" changes and how far is it from getting implemented? :)

Poker Alice

Sadly, except for a few hats, all items are useless. Natty weapons are weaker now than before. At low level they were good, now they are not at all. And besides this? Nothing? Of the hundreds of proposals, only one has been implemented? (and this implemented poorly and extremely slowly)
Are you able to name one other proposal that is perhaps the best and easiest to implement? Just curious!
Balancing on forts is the one right, which has been implemented by both the west team and members correct? Would you say the members are just as responsible for any slowness as they don't always seem to agree on what needs to be done? I dunno! :rolleyes:
@Clever Hans :) pssss... can you keep a secret? whispering to you

WhyN0t

Yes, I can. For example:
  1. A buff for adventurer. I already presented some of my ideas for possible buffs for adventurer. (not in this topic)
  2. Better rewards in fort battles and adventures will certainly increase activity. (especially for adventures)
  3. Useful bonuses on items. As i said, with the exception of few hats, most of them are useless. Literally useless. As bad as before.
  4. Better sets from events. The latest sets had execrable bonuses, weaker than other 2-3 years old ones. You don't have to make them OP, but make them different. Better at something. Don't make 3 HP sets with hiding in two consecutive events. It's stupid. And sets for jobs are so bad, they does not excel in anything. At least if they would have given a good bonus for certain jobs. Work points (i hope this is the correct term, i don't play on .net). A lot of work points for certain jobs would be enough, but they are useless.
  5. Cheaper duel reduction potion.
  6. Better sets with nuggets.
  7. A phone app.
And so on. I wrote this comment in 5 minutes! What's so hard to implements these things?

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
The whole development work is slow, and your wishes and feedback are taken into account .... sometimes it's just not possible in the big picture. It should preferably be for everyone's best the things that are implemented, and this weighting is important to get done properly ..... the biggest form of laziness is to do it correctly the first time .... and yes it does not always succeed ;-)

SB.access

Sadly, except for a few hats, all items are useless. Natty weapons are weaker now than before. At low level they were good, now they are not at all. And besides this? Nothing? Of the hundreds of proposals, only one has been implemented? (and this implemented poorly and extremely slowly)
You meant this? Update to version 2.158

The whole development work is slow, and your wishes and feedback are taken into account .... sometimes it's just not possible in the big picture. It should preferably be for everyone's best the things that are implemented, and this weighting is important to get done properly ..... the biggest form of laziness is to do it correctly the first time .... and yes it does not always succeed ;-)
What can we do as players so that our suggestion align with that "Big Picture" of Inno-thewest dev team? :huh:
Not sure if that itself is open for us to see, so we kept on giving random suggestion which from the big picture perspective is already a no-go.
Unless I missed the roadmap plan publication before?

I also tend to see in other game, that some players suggestion is not aligned to the "Economy of the game" without any sort of details

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
You meant this? Update to version 2.158

What can we do as players so that our suggestion align with that "Big Picture" of Inno-thewest dev team? :huh:
Not sure if that itself is open for us to see, so we kept on giving random suggestion which from the big picture perspective is already a no-go.
Unless I missed the roadmap plan publication before?

I also tend to see in other game, that some players suggestion is not aligned to the "Economy of the game" without any sort of details

we dont publish our roadmap anymore, but we are working on bigger changes in the game..... just fixing small stuff all the time is like burning matches to keep warm - it only helps for at short while

RaiderTr

Nop, not until they release it without any player involvement then fail again (like v2.0) to lose the all remaining players.

Poker Alice

yes there is progress ;-) thats what I am informed, and the few grains that is throwed to me in the meetings about it
Glad to hear there is progress. Good news. The game need not be perfect, just enjoyable to play. You never know grain seeds that fall in the fertile places might grow and blossom though it is true too if they fall in the rocky places will certainly fail.

RaiderTr

About;
"Energy Bag" and "Motivation Bag" of Shop.

These no longer serve a purpose since they are only %10 and make you wait 12 hours to use + 10 mins of wait for other Buffs.
They either must be buffed and/or should be independent of other buffs' cooldowns.

Also, their price is so absurdly high for their use.

Abydos1

About;
"Energy Bag" and "Motivation Bag" of Shop.

These no longer serve a purpose since they are only %10 and make you wait 12 hours to use + 10 mins of wait for other Buffs.
They either must be buffed and/or should be independent of other buffs' cooldowns.

Also, their price is so absurdly high for their use.

They used to be able to be used together when they first came out but they 'fixed' that exploit in some update.